Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S>MS+8/80

This is a discussion on S>MS+8/80 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; bumps...
Page: 2

sexy Owa

bumps

Banned

gift plz jinxster xD

sexy Owa

back to the top!!!

davybobavy

THx for giving me a duped II+7

lol wtf are you talking about..

unique AND gg weapon? ^_^[/b]
    in the lead^^

dontmess

RUNTHREW, U traded DAVYMYFAVY an II+7 and WP for the MS+8. After the Maitenance last night, his II +7 disappeared. U traded him a duped weapon and u ask him "what are u talkin bout?"

lol o god are you accusing me too.. i didint fuking dupe the II!!! i bought it. its not my damn fault he lost it i had no idea it was duped!!!!

stop posting this shit on my post fuking pm me if you have a problem. if he thinks hes getting the ms back hes not we traded. its not my fault the ii+7 was duped and he lost it FFS

dontmess

ive never accused u of duping any items but im accusing u of trading a duped item. noone knows if u knew it was duped or not, u may have or u may have not but the fact of the matter is...thats fukin bullshit. i dont want him quitting the game because of this.

ive never accused u of duping any items but im accusing u of trading a duped item. noone knows if u knew it was duped or not, u may have or u may have not but the fact of the matter is...thats fukin bullshit. i dont want him quitting the game because of this.[/b]
    zzzz like i said ITS NOT MY GOD DAMN FAULTTT!!!! i traded giga+6 2h and 30gb for the god damn II ok i have no fuking idea it was DUPED OK!!!! leave me the fuk alone ffs im tired of this shit im sry that he lost the ii

and just stop posting cause im not gonna reply any more im tired of this shit and got homework to do sry davy the II+7 was duped like i said i had no idea ok LATERS!

dontmess

to tell u the truth, i dont think u shud be the one bitching and crying here since u still got the MS +8. and i can post anywhere i want because all im doing is letting people on forums know whose selling duped items and who isnt. keep the MS+8 cuz i know davy has no chance to get it back.

lol so now im selling duped items lol w.e keep doing what your doing MANY people know im legit so im over it i dont give a fuk and for ur friend yup your right im not giving his MS+8/80 back a trade is a trade.

yall wanna be an ass so guess what i can too

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast