Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

S>MS+8/80

This is a discussion on S>MS+8/80 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; g2 get back to my hw im never going to finish xD...
Page: 4

g2 get back to my hw im never going to finish xD

Good Luck Selling, I am happy I didnt lose anything in that wipe.

same xD

I_JuST_OwNed_U

hmm sry to hear davy lost his II+7 dontmess, but u can't throw accusations about him selling duped items, i mean common, ppl make trades to trade again, and how will they know they are dupe O.o? also alot of ppl lost lots of items b/c plain and simple K2 is gay and that happens. But again, like i said ppl make continuous trades to get the item they want and they may have the item they just got for a few minutes before they already traded it away...might be a little confusing, but i think its rather harsh to make accusations when obviously he did not tend for him to lose his II and now ur tarnishing his name by saying he sells duped items, atleast take it to pm's...also i hear where u coming from i would be mad to if my friend lost II but cant accuse him w/o knowing positive facts that he knew if it was duped or not..Up for a GG and legit trader...and tell ur friend not to quit, its easy to lose and gain things on this game, and i wish him luck on getting more items soon, ^^

^^

V

You tradeing dupe weapons?

dontmess

watevers he already quit the game.

You tradeing dupe weapons?[/b]
    lol ya all my stuff dupe wanna buy?

^^

I_JuST_OwNed_U

sry he quit dontmess , but really its not hard to regrain back money, one time i spent 1bil when that was alot of money back in KE for a glave +8 guy said it wasnt dupe but i was stupid to believe him and bought it, it was a dupe and lost soo much coins but later didnt even matter just stayed broke for a good while and finally made a come back with some new shizzles but again sad to see him go for just an II+7! if +8 i could understand but +7

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234