Pushy? you gave a price it was met, you changed the price and that was met. Not once did you mention you were taking bids. Not once did you mention a time when the bids were closed. Considering that I am old enough to be your father and have a well established credit reputation as well as a secured postion within the community both civil and at the federal level I would not say you have a reputation that exceeds mine. My reputation is based on real life achievements on an international scale. As far as pushy if you were so worried we could have always aquired a "Trusted Trade Moderator" to handle the transaction. The only one running a scam here is you. To me time is money and dealing with a child on a business arangement who is stalling and trying to use the common con-artist tactics that you displayed does not place me on the side of trying to scam someone. If you would like I would be happy to meet with you in front of any judge sitting on the bench in your community and place my case before them as I do have recorded transcriptions of all of our conversations and let them make that decision. It is also funny how the counter offer that may (or may not) be in existence, but was not there by your own admission, in reality is different than the one you post here. Your story changes as fast as the minutes go by and that is a sure sign of one who is not telling the truth. The fact of the matter is you posted the account as for sale to the general public on the forum, you did not post as an auction for the account. Also keep in mind that with any bidding process there is a posted time limit as to when and how long the bidding process will start and be open to accept the bids.[/b]
Mr I know about the law.
i would love to see you to in a case before the judge to.not only would you loose the case for buying property or k2 networks but then would get lawsuit on you from them.If you wanna go all law happy.it is illegal to sell property you do not own.Buying an acount would be buying property of k2's.get a life dude i wouldent sell to you either. :lol: