S> P.E + O.E + AOh, Also 59 priest

This is a discussion on S> P.E + O.E + AOh, Also 59 priest within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey guys, Im selling a Platnum earring ,Opal Earring and Amulet of Health. I'm also selling a 59 Priest with ...
Page: 1

Sucrose

Hey guys, Im selling a Platnum earring ,Opal Earring and Amulet of Health. I'm also selling a 59 Priest with all the exp quests for 60+ and all quest accesories. Priest has all the Info.

You can pm me in game p1, Name Sucrose.

Thanks everyone, Take care.
    -Sucrose

sh1vas

another bump for tha scammer.

Sucrose

Link, Stfu faggot... you're a 40 year old man playing ko... you don't even have a job. The only reason why i scammed your gay friend Pete is because he tried to pull bull shit on me.... stupid little cunt like you piss me off. I am a legit player but when stupid faggots like you make me mad its then your fault why he got scammed... so stfu..... old man.

TwistTheKnife

Link, Stfu faggot... you're a 40 year old man playing ko... you don't even have a job. The only reason why i scammed your gay friend Pete is because he tried to pull bull shit on me.... stupid little cunt like you piss me off. I am a legit player but when stupid faggots like you make me mad its then your fault why he got scammed... so stfu..... old man.[/b]
    Old man? Lol link is 21 for one, for two he DOES work. And there you go again trying to justify why you rip people off for no reason.

SCAMMER ALERT

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

gg scammer lol, i forgot 2 SS it when u pmed me =.= saying that yes i know i tried 2 scam pete =.= but i dced after the night was over =.=

Sucrose

Lmao tried to scam pete? No... i said I DID scam Pete.. moron. I'm not trying to Justify anything. Flame me all you want noobs... i sold all my items.... GG. Oh sold the priest too, Thanks Ryan :P.

Lmao tried to scam pete? No... i said I DID scam Pete.. moron. I'm not trying to Justify anything. Flame me all you want noobs... i sold all my items.... GG. Oh sold the priest too, Thanks Ryan :P.[/b]
    ip ban?