Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S> PE +1 - ROC - SS 6-SS 0- CE-lobo 6 - DTH 6

This is a discussion on S> PE +1 - ROC - SS 6-SS 0- CE-lobo 6 - DTH 6 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; SEYKA, Did your Dad aid you in developing your homoerotic tendencies, or was that something you developed on your own ...
Page: 3

ReZzDrAg0nz

SEYKA, Did your Dad aid you in developing your homoerotic tendencies, or was that something you developed on your own ?

PS, This is Rezzdragonz, 2 years ago....

[/b]
    i know how much u love to brag about yourself to all of us, but that pic of you in the cancer treatment facility has nothing bragg about, be wise, just sit and shut the fuk up.

Canadian

good doggy[/b]

i know how much u love to brag about yourself to all of us, but that pic of you in the cancer treatment facility has nothing bragg about, be wise, just sit and shut the fuk up.[/b]
    Rezz, your jokes or insults, suck.

k gotta go. Cya later, biatch.

ReZzDrAg0nz

ahahaha, you suck at english.
    and I own you ingame and in real life, ya ugly little, angry boy.
    just cause I wouldn't trade you 2 pe +0's and war shell +8, for your pe +1 and ss +0 ahahahahah get a life...[/b]
    come arena or shut the fuk up pussy

Canadian

In the words of the late great SNOT... "My balls, your chin"

You suck! ahahaha

ReZzDrAg0nz

In the words of the late great SNOT... "My balls, your chin"

You suck! ahahaha[/b]
    come arena or shut the fuk up pussy.

oh no, the best sin ever to play this game, who's combo and minor heal is just so amazing that he can't beat me in a 1vs1, just insulted me i am crushed.

DirtyBastard, i would rape you IRL just as bad as I do ingame, ya little weasel of a boy. All you care about is your gay little reputation, go drift, ya little fuck.
    ahahahahaa

ps: guess I should just stay in situations where I might die, and lose the NP... makes sense, you've been playing this game how long ?[/b]

yea, fight me again, i will crush you.

you keep acting like some tough asshole over the internet, keep talking shit about kicking people's asses over the internet, you're making yourself look more retarted than you already are. reputation? i could care less, i really could.

im not saying you shouldnt die, but you shouldn't have to run if 1v1ing someone if your THAT GOOD.

ps: quit fucking sliding and running around after you redball, you fucking pathetic babashopping warrior.

SEYKA

i know how much u love to brag about yourself to all of us, but that pic of you in the cancer treatment facility has nothing bragg about, be wise, just sit and shut the fuk up.[/b]
    good one :lol:

Arruda

I enjoy reading this topic

EpsaNomaly

I enjoy reading this topic [/b]
    I enjoy all the topics they make :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123