Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

S> Priest HateItOrLoveIt naked/with items. PE SOLD

This is a discussion on S> Priest HateItOrLoveIt naked/with items. PE SOLD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; and still..as ive told you for the 1231545th time. it wasnt "scam". it was misunderstanding. if i wanted to scam ...
Page: 2

Banned

and still..as ive told you for the 1231545th time. it wasnt "scam". it was misunderstanding. if i wanted to scam bafert i wouldnt of givin anything back and wouldve taken all his uniques from his rogue when i had the info and all was unsealed. get some fucking sence retard

Beast&Harlot

guess what it says at the end. solved. it was worked out and bafert was happy. you just have no life so you continue to bring up things from the past that are done and over with in hopes to screw me over. sad[/b]
    To bad baftard isnt happy he just knows you will never pay back the full price of what you scammed him for.

dont change the fact ur a racist pos shit and you would die if u said the word that you love to spam ventrilo servers and msn chats with -.- stupid fagit I would dare you to say N****R in my presence you wouldn't fucking talk for weeks fagit -.- my posts aint about ur problem with bafert its my problem with u being a fucking cracker you fucking cunt ass fagit -.- talk all the shit you want to in vent and on a computer screen but when it'd come down to it your prolly nothing but a fucking BITCH cause thats all that shows from ur way of being over a computer =\ +1 every1 does hate u maybe not Aba and ur clan DC but who honestly likes them any way tbh? -.-

Banned

if he wasnt happy with it he shouldnt have just let it go. lutz closed the topic because all agreed it was resolved (except you and ur little pack of retarded freinds)

chose to ignore my posts huh fagit? yea figured as much cowardly move knowing you have nothing to fucking say in your defense cause you know everything I've said is true -.- Get a life please -.-

Beast&Harlot

and still..as ive told you for the 1231545th time. it wasnt "scam". it was misunderstanding. if i wanted to scam bafert i wouldnt of givin anything back and wouldve taken all his uniques from his rogue when i had the info and all was unsealed. get some fucking sence retard[/b]
    Sorry I beleive you have no room to talk.

Oh and by the way there is no such thing as a retard,since "re" means to repeat or do over agin, its kinda messed up because, it would be hard to go from the mental state of being classified as a mentaly challenged, to being very smart back to mentaly chanllenged.So dont you think it should be changed to just "tard?"

Banned

Sorry I beleive you have no room to talk.

Oh and by the way there is no such thing as a retard,since "re" means to repeat or do over agin, its kinda messed up because, it would be hard to go from the mental state of being classified as a mentaly challenged, to being very smart back to mentaly chanllenged.So dont you think it should be changed to just "tard?"[/b]

explain that to the people who made the word not me :s

Beast&Harlot

To bad, your the one that tells everyone that the items were never baftards anyways and nice to see you got the emo boy to come and try to defend you.But Ive proved my point that you are a worthless pos that doesnt deserve a bag of my dogs shit. <_<

Banned Senior Member

Beast, the situation with bafert was handled and wasn&#39;t a scam.

Continue this and i&#39;ll have to increase your warnings

Banned

To bad, your the one that tells everyone that the items were never baftards anyways and nice to see you got the emo boy to come and try to defend you.But Ive proved my point that you are a worthless pos that doesnt deserve a bag of my dogs shit. <_<[/b]

once again technically they were mine but he has them now so just shutup. why do u keep bringing this up when its been over for like a month

Beast&amp;Harlot

Beast, the situation with bafert was handled and wasn&#39;t a scam.

Continue this and i&#39;ll have to increase your warnings[/b]
    Dude ban me please make my day.Magic is a scammer is so many peoples minds, STILL!Your the only one that defends him,and thats probaly because he is giving you a hand job on the sides.

Banned

Dude ban me please make my day.Magic is a scammer is so many peoples minds, STILL!Your the only one that defends him,and thats probaly because he is giving you a hand job on the sides.[/b]

get out of my topic...

Beast&amp;Harlot

Suck my nuts.

Banned

i doubt u have any but naw im not like that.

P.S onslought stfu u fucking cracker

Beast&amp;Harlot

yes i dont have nuts but your the 4 year old that hasnt hit puberty right?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast