Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

S> Priest HateItOrLoveIt naked/with items. PE SOLD

This is a discussion on S> Priest HateItOrLoveIt naked/with items. PE SOLD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; rofl... im a cracker? AHAHAHAHAAH YOU MAKE ME FUCKING LAUGH lmao.... You're fucking ridiculous get a life please oh yea ...
Page: 3

rofl... im a cracker? AHAHAHAHAAH YOU MAKE ME FUCKING LAUGH lmao.... You're fucking ridiculous get a life please oh yea and im a cracker sure sure if im a cracker WTF r u? -.- stupid fucking cunt love how all u've ever done is talked shit to me online haha some1 tell me where this fagit lives please we'll c if im a cracker roflmao bitch ass white boy has me rollin

You dont know wtf the hood is u fucking low life -.- you think you know wtf the deal is you need to fucking get real and get a life please -.- talk like u know what it is you'll get killed talkin reckless you stupid pussy -.-

Beast&Harlot

rofl... im a cracker? AHAHAHAHAAH YOU MAKE ME FUCKING LAUGH lmao.... You're fucking ridiculous get a life please oh yea and im a cracker sure sure if im a cracker WTF r u? -.- stupid fucking cunt love how all u've ever done is talked shit to me online haha some1 tell me where this fagit lives please we'll c if im a cracker roflmao bitch ass white boy has me rollin

You dont know wtf the hood is u fucking low life -.- you think you know wtf the deal is you need to fucking get real and get a life please -.- talk like u know what it is you'll get killed talkin reckless you stupid pussy -.-[/b]
    There i fixed it for you :wub:

Banned

ok now both of you have had ur fun in insulting me so get outta my topic

Beast&Harlot

No i dont want to.

Dont think theres anything wrong with a little flaming once in a while especially against racist pigs like urself and I dont see anyone complaining about it so I think we're perfectly within our limitation of our posting rights atleast I think but ofc u have an admin on ur side so u prolly get little special privledges =\

Beast&Harlot

Dont think theres anything wrong with a little flaming once in a while especially against racist pigs like urself and I dont see anyone complaining about it so I think we're perfectly within our limitation of our posting rights atleast I think but ofc u have an admin on ur side so u prolly get little special privledges =\[/b]
    We will get muted or ban, whats your MSN,or are you online if so message me i cant find you

Banned

he's not "on my side" he just isnt fucking retarded like you idiots..

Beast&Harlot

he's not "on my side" he just isnt fucking retarded like you idiots..[/b]
    ***SLURPY SOUNDS UNDER DESK***

Shaggy2dope

why dont u fVckin Ky jelly packin a$$ noobs get out of his topic he didnt ask for ur insults all he wants to do is sell his char how bout u guys Fvck off and let him sell his shit its a marketplace not a bitchplace

Maze

:mellow:

Beast&Harlot

If he didnt scam baftard,i wouldnt flame him,and if he wasnt racist onslought wouldnt flame him.

Shaggy2dope

i coulda swore Phantom already made it clear that it was never a scam u fucktards should be banned for being plain as day gay

Beast&Harlot

i coulda swore Phantom already made it clear that it was never a scam u fucktards should be banned for being plain as day gay[/b]
    Maybe you should quit sucking admin dick!And maybe if you knew the entier story you wouldnt be defending him either you faggot.

Shaggy2dope

i dont suck dick but i know for a fact ur mother is quite good at it i know the entire story u dumb Cvnt ur jsu a lowlife no life shit talker that gets his jollies off trying to fuck other peoples topics up why not go and get sum pussy u fvckin nerd maybe it will put sum sense in you

Beast&Harlot

Love the come back about my mom, have fun dude if you think she is good go for it.Mom jokes dont hurt my feelings(Not that i have any feelings anyways).And get pussy, maybe i should, oh damn wait did that when i woke up. :P Thanks for the advise to bad you could use it your self.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast