S> Priest lvl 65

This is a discussion on S> Priest lvl 65 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I am thinking of selling a priest I have that is lvl 65 and 70%. He is currently human with ...
Page: 1

Xarvick

Default S> Priest lvl 65

I am thinking of selling a priest I have that is lvl 65 and 70%. He is currently human with 60 points in heal, 45 in holy, and 5 in master. has around 54k NP's and statted for shell. I will consider USD offers and trades for really good warrior items. I prefer to sell him naked and sell his items for ingame cash, but I may consider selling his items with him for the right money. Shell set +7/12 hp (no rebirth) smite hammer +6, etc.

Also, the acct currently has a couple days premium left and i think around 800 KC. The acct also has a lvl 51 rogue on it that I was building for DLW, but sold all his items already.

Most of the quests have been done already for his level.

Xarvick

logged on to get some specifics:

Just over 54k np's
    5 days silver premium left
    trina piece
    750 knight cash
    50 tp to friend scrolls, 22 1500 hp and 300 ac scrolls, 18 speed pots
    5,077 750 hp pots
    2,332 1920's
    there are 2 skill points left to be spent besides the ones I mentioned

Don't let my post count fool you. I am a known player on Beramus and the priest is legit. I am looking for a fresh start though, so I will only give out the details to interested buyers. Also, I don't want to happen to me what heppened to 00:00 when his character got banned for him trying to sell it. h43r:

Darkslayer07

how much money uwant ingame or waht item u want?? for priest naked

Xarvick

for ingame cash im not really sure. have it up on ebay too. As far as trading, I'd take a karus warrior of the same level or maybe some really good warrior shite.

shadowmonkey

raptor +7 + wp ?

Xarvick

i have a wp and a glave +8 already, though I'm sure it's a good offer, it would mean reselling again.

mrken

BUMP for Ballzy

Xarvick

so much for not saying the name :rollseyes:

nite

lol free bump