Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

S> RING OF THE FELANKOR

This is a discussion on S> RING OF THE FELANKOR within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; allright now that i ACTUALLY have it in my posession i can sell it for my homosexual friend, also selling ...
Page: 1

GyverMan

allright now that i ACTUALLY have it in my posession i can sell it for my homosexual friend, also selling

DR+1
    AOS+2

in need of ROCs, mainly because Duke is a big big homo, and WEs/PEs

konj

Homo

omgosh...do is it even concievable for you to dual in a 1vs1 without slide attacking or malicing, or tormenting, or parasiting?....I have YET to see you do that...even when there its been 1vs1...I mean 1vs1!!! my god!

GyverMan

omg letter me if you want to vs, dont run up to a group of 6 orcs and expect them all to not hit you, and dont expect me to run in to 23498524395 humans to 1v1 you.
    get over it already.

CheckMeOut

lol bump :P gyver you 70 yet? we already passed you up aha

lol it was just me and you at one time... lol good try at switching up the story

1Spl1nt3R1

use to own this noob with my rogue many times in DCZ, Gyver your still a 1 touch kill even with your 25 dd helmet on lol.... you can have some peace now in ardream since i moved on from ardream

Inactive Member

use to own this noob with my rogue many times in DCZ, Gyver your still a 1 touch killeven with your 25 dd helmet on lol.... you can have some peace now in ardream since i moved on from ardream [/b]
    Did you by any chance recently lose to Gyver and his party in BDW so you came here crying?
    Oh, IGN pls or STFU.

On topic:
    T> 2x ROC+0 for ROF, no scammm oky

Gyver, I will get you on msn tonight.

allright now that i ACTUALLY have it in my posession i can sell it for my homosexual friend, also selling

DR+1
    AOS+2

in need of ROCs, mainly because GyverX is a big big homo, and WEs/PEs[/b]

bump for gyver homo

bump for a fag

Lioncet

omgosh...do is it even concievable for you to dual in a 1vs1 without slide attacking or malicing, or tormenting, or parasiting?....I have YET to see you do that...even when there its been 1vs1...I mean 1vs1!!! my god![/b]
    Savage i love you but you know you always run with a party with your clan (or a big mob of noobs around you trying to ks you) so it's almost imposible to 1vrs1 you anymore.

And WTF have you been???????????? i miss you even if it is to get hited by you in ard, only saw you last night after a long time.

<3

On topic bump for a big faga and his ring, pls buy this shit

Miss_Cleric

omgosh...do is it even concievable for you to dual in a 1vs1 without slide attacking or malicing, or tormenting, or parasiting?....I have YET to see you do that...even when there its been 1vs1...I mean 1vs1!!! my god![/b]
    yea what she said!

i guess ill bump for this nubcake :F

Savage i love you but you know you always run with a party with your clan (or a big mob of noobs around you trying to ks you) so it&#39;s almost imposible to 1vrs1 you anymore.

And WTF have you been???????????? i miss you even if it is to get hited by you in ard, only saw you last night after a long time.

<3
    On topic bump for a big faga and his ring, pls buy this shit[/b]
    LION...come back to meee <3 I miss you too, and I have been merchanting and remaking my build to fp+9 and such

and as for gyver...i understand you defending him...but I had him a couple times i remember...just me and him in 1vs1 and he malice/para and slide attacking...straight up...no one else was around...true 1vs1 and those were the times i was talking about...not when I am in clan parties...and most times when I solo cause no one is on, i dont join mobs but go off on my own...i like to look for good 1vs1 :P

so...gyver... ...enough said.

see ya around in ardream lion xD

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast