Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> IN,ROC+1,PE,Warrior Shell set +8/15str USD

This is a discussion on S> IN,ROC+1,PE,Warrior Shell set +8/15str USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ......
Page: 2

wonderrogue

kutulus

You fuking moron, dont act smart here, cause you not. Making advantage from the situation. KuRtulus is GG, Ive many ppl transactions with him with np. He could have scammed me very easy if he wanted. You are the fuking scammer and AthenSlayer knows you are, so it made him afraid about Kurtulus cause his name is very similiar to your nick. Now he cant buy shit he needs from athen...And now you trying to make your self clean by making him you. ITs a coincidence where you saw oppertunity. But it failed so fuk off pls <_< You are the one who should get banned [/b]
    wrong

athenslayer messaged me on MSN and asked if i was "kuRtulus" i said NO

athenslayer will not do business with kuRtulus because he has Zero posts, and zero olympia refs

i told athenslayer beware of this guy because his name is too similar to mine and he is probably a scammer

Who are u kutulus ? I HAVE 3 STRONG Vouchers here. My Name is : Mehmet Kurtulus

and similar to mine. You can ask my vouchers. okay ?[/b]
    Another question...

Why do you have Buying posts in Pathos section, Diez section, and now your trying to buy in Olympia... (using somebody from diez as your voucher) ???

sounds like a server jumping scammer to me

stadik-god

kutulus is not a scammer, and anyone who says different without proof is just talking out of their ass. BoShkE, you have no right calling kutulus a scammer, because it’s just not true! Kutulus, you have no right calling Kurtulus a scammer without any proof just because he has 0 posts and he has a similar name. Personally, I wouldn’t trust Kurtulus with anything without using WU either but maybe that’s just me. Anyways that’s my opinion

anyways, this is athens topic so keep to it....

Bump, Bump!

kutulus

kutulus is not a scammer, and anyone who says different without proof is just talking out of their ass. BoShkE, you have no right calling kutulus a scammer, because it’s just not true! Kutulus, you have no right calling Kurtulus a scammer without any proof just because he has 0 posts and he has a similar name. Personally, I wouldn’t trust Kurtulus with anything without using WU either but maybe that’s just me. Anyways that’s my opinion
    anyways, this is athens topic so keep to it....

Bump, Bump![/b]

I never accused him... I was merely SPECULATING

i only gave warning that he could POSSIBLY be a scammer... because i only have circumstantial evidence, not solid proof...

Please re-read what i said in my posts... I never said he "was" a scammer

runordie

You fuking moron, dont act smart here, cause you not. Making advantage from the situation. KuRtulus is GG, Ive many ppl transactions with him with np. He could have scammed me very easy if he wanted. You are the fuking scammer and AthenSlayer knows you are, so it made him afraid about Kurtulus cause his name is very similiar to your nick. Now he cant buy shit he needs from athen...And now you trying to make your self clean by making him you. ITs a coincidence where you saw oppertunity. But it failed so fuk off pls <_< You are the one who should get banned [/b]
    hey mr.tuff guy how much dick did he suck?? kutulus has been here for a long time and you just sit there getting your DICK sucked by a fucking gay guy FAGGOT!

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Facts

1)Kutulus is NOT a scammer,
    2)BoShkE get your facts straight before accusing anyone,
    3)I have seen "kurtulus" posting in couple thread, first I thought it was you then I noticed he had a "r" in his name.
    ( I think post count does not work properly if it did, how can he possible have 0 post when he clearly replied twice??)
    4)Stadik is my kanka...

btw: BUMP for Athen..

BoShkE

I never accused him... I was merely SPECULATING

i only gave warning that he could POSSIBLY be a scammer... because i only have circumstantial evidence, not solid proof...

Please re-read what i said in my posts... I never said he "was" a scammer[/b]
    You already accused him with speculating about it. Cause Athen wont dare to sell him cause of you. He doest even got a chance to proof him self.
    Anyway it was stupid from me to get involved here anyway i think i caught up in the moment, and cause kurtulus is nice guy and made me tons of money.
    He did misformed me a bit so mine reaction shouldnt have been so aggresive towards you...So im mature enough to say my bad...

hey mr.tuff guy how much dick did he suck?? kutulus has been here for a long time and you just sit there getting your DICK sucked by a fucking gay guy FAGGOT![/b]
    For you i dont wanna waste much words, only a thought that i could break your bones like popsicle&#39;s satisfy me enough. And in most cases ppl like you with such "rich" vocabulary on words are the FAGGETS in denial, and try to talk big words as small men. Go "shake" your best and only friend

Banned

kuRtulus is a guy that joined these forums on 1st of december and made some trades with boshke via paypal....
    Boshke is his voucher but boshke prolly dont know that kurtulus can rollback the payement even after 90 days.
    Really i am not willing to do any trades with unknown people via paypal..
    The people i trust for paypal trades are quite few,for example rad archer.
    I already proposed kurtulus to do it via moneygramm that gives lower fees and its a lot better than WU, but seeing he didnt answered yet i think he didnt liked the idea.

BUMP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12