Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S> ROC +3 & CS +0

This is a discussion on S> ROC +3 & CS +0 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; according to the Gms i spoke to they do still drop, only a tiny miniscule chance though.[/b] They obviously lie ...
Page: 2

according to the Gms i spoke to they do still drop, only a tiny miniscule chance though.[/b]
    They obviously lie to you. With the amount of isiloon/falenkors done daily on every server and 0 chitin shields dropped in that time period should be a good indication to you that it doesn't drop anymore.

lime

so where this CS come from then?

runordie

I think alll these cs are poping up because when the mail and ncs bug people duped many cs and they are finally bringing them out

I think alll these cs are poping up because when the mail and ncs bug people duped many cs and they are finally bringing them out[/b]
    very stupid, and even with a cs you still suck..

runordie

very stupid, and even with a cs you still suck..[/b]
    hmmm explain how its stupid? cs have doubled and they dont drop, pretty sure there are no gms selling them

i still dont see alot of CS's on olympia, so they probably just got around, bitch.

If they were duped back when the mail + ncs shit worked, im sure they would be ALOT more than there is now..

runordie

i still dont see alot of CS's on olympia, so they probably just got around, bitch.

If they were duped back when the mail + ncs shit worked, im sure they would be ALOT more than there is now..[/b]
    i would have duped a lot of them, and they tried upgrading them. and once i burned like 4/5 of the cs i would just trade off the last one.

TehFonz

If they were duped back when the mail + ncs shit worked, im sure they would be ALOT more than there is now..[/b]
    Who you calling bitch bitch, is your mom drunk yet? I BET UR PREMIUMS RUNNING OUT!

TehFonz

I'm selling Ring Of Courage (ROC) +3 and Chitin Shield (CS) +0 on Olympia Server. Items will be sold for $ via Western Union (WU)[/b]
    LOL @ THIS NUKKA, 800 USD for cs+0 WU only? This dude is on COCAINE

He says hes from Greece and living in Turkey and can do Paypal but wont. I smell DUPEMUNSUN or lies.

LOL @ THIS NUKKA, 800 USD for cs+0 WU only? This dude is on COCAINE
    He says hes from Greece and living in Turkey and can do Paypal but wont. I smell DUPEMUNSUN or lies.[/b]
    look i really like the guys from greece on our server but lets be honest about greeks and KO period they have the most bullshit connections in the history of KO. SO in answer to your question about where the chitin shield came from theres probably a high probability of some bs connections running deep here.

SEYKA

why do u actually take the job to explain all this :S

TehFonz

why do u actually take the job to explain all this :S[/b]
    why do u actually take the job to read all this

lime

heeh 800$

xxlxx

hmmm explain how its stupid? cs have doubled and they dont drop, pretty sure there are no gms selling them[/b]

Last price 800 Dollar. Offer Me

lime

lol, your not getting it, a CS+6 recently sold for 450$ so why the fcuk would someone send you 800$ for a +0

you have no refrences and no posts, anyone who actaully sends you money deserves to get scammed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast