Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> 70.52lvl Rogue (geared)

This is a discussion on S> 70.52lvl Rogue (geared) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; S> 70.52lvl Rogue Human , 200k nps 150$.. items : dual md +8 , elf belt , dual kekury rings ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

Vikema

Red face

S> 70.52lvl Rogue Human , 200k nps 150$..
    items : dual md +8 , elf belt , dual kekury rings +2 , EME , PP , +9 dex earring , 40gb cash.. and all items 150$

MSN: [email protected]

mag_fire

u take paypal ?

Vikema

Red face

no ONLY WU

Wac

300 dollars for the char and items ?
    holy shit
    bump

Vikema

Wink

S> Rogue 72.52lvl , human , 210k nps +... 120 $ naked
    items: dual md +8 , dual kekury rings +2 , EME , elf belt , PP , +9 dex earring and 40gb`s cash.. 150$
    all account =250$

my MSN : [email protected]

Vikema

Cool

BUMP

xGenAx

he scammed me for my lvl 70 sin do not trade him i repeat do not trade him

Vikema

Red face

he scammed me for my lvl 70 sin do not trade him i repeat do not trade him[/b]
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.... LOL!!!! u are stupid scammer.. U say u are G0D from ko4life, when I said to write me in ko4life u said your ko4life account is blocked.. then u said to me I shud give account first then money!! D so I block u and u write me scammer ? wtf turkęsh power...

mag_fire

i did notice he was very fishy when i spoke to him.. He was very rude and not very educated... weird i though so i just blocked him from my msn . I dont like to deal with people like him, arrogant and not very intelligent.

Vikema

i did notice he was very fishy when i spoke to him.. He was very rude and not very educated... weird i though so i just blocked him from my msn . I dont like to deal with people like him, arrogant and not very intelligent.[/b]
    I blocked u first.. I said no paypal..

Banned

i did notice he was very fishy when i spoke to him.. He was very rude and not very educated... weird i though so i just blocked him from my msn . I dont like to deal with people like him, arrogant and not very intelligent.[/b]

rofl is that all u do is say ppl are scamers lol dude hes not dumb prolly smarter then u hes just danish dumbass y dont u learn about ppl before u talk shit cause its only making u look stupid

hey albani bump

its Ben><

Vikema

Red face

and i will trade this way only : first money , then account

mag_fire

no one trades with scammers here.. sorry go to koranking and try there.

Vikema

Wink

no one trades with scammers here.. sorry go to koranking and try there.[/b]
    then what are u doing here ? u are scamming with your fucking PP.. LOL!!

Macdougl

I&#39;ve seen Morpher running around Moradon. Don&#39;t know if that helps or not.

Have you done the lvl 70 quest yet? Kinda interested, but not sure after reading the comments here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast