Dear Dr. Phil

This is a discussion on Dear Dr. Phil within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi again , I've got a freind who has come down with a case of yellow fever and is cought ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

Default Dear Dr. Phil

Hi again ,
    I've got a freind who has come down with a case of yellow fever and is cought up in that asian persuasion . Now im not racist but my grandpa always said if i bring home a black chick im outta the will . Back to my freind though he is just getting outta control , he's even starting to use asian language from time to time , we always hear him listening to asian music , and he's gone to see the new fast n the furious movie which is basically a car move for asian people .

Like I said im not racist but we just dont wanna see his heart get broken when ppl find out he's 16 years old and is as tall as he is . Which is why we think he lies bout his age cuz if ppl knew he was 16 and not 18 and was at his height we just dont think he could handle the rejection.

We were thinking bout aranging a intervention with all of his freinds and family to talk bout his asian obsession were just not sure how he's going to act . Were thinking bout having it at his favorite chinese restaurant .

If you could just let us know how to go about this the best way so that its safe and he wont be hurt .

Thank you

c0uDzZ

nick sundeen?

iAmNiNjA

whats the prob? asians chicks r sweet :wub:

HellShade

asian power!! yeah i think any hott chic is hott no matter what race, can't really judge on race that much.. oo but i hate when whitey comes up and steals all our chics and turns all asian wannabee makes me wanna roundhouse their ass, I went to taiwan and all the old white guys hung out at hooters goggling at the waitresses, friggin nasty.

priest_

Originally posted by HellShade
    I went to taiwan and all the old white guys hung out at hooters goggling at the waitresses, friggin nasty.
    uh, that's what hooters was made for...