S->rogue lvl 72 780knps Orc with items

This is a discussion on S->rogue lvl 72 780knps Orc with items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; hey guys im selling rogue lvl 72 88% 780knps+ its ORC it was 73 but was deleveled ..i have all ...
Page: 1

j0s3

hey guys im selling rogue lvl 72 88% 780knps+ its ORC it was 73 but was deleveled ..i have all information that u need like numbers of credits card, paypal-email-id, etc. i will sell only for WU it char come with:

-1010KC
    -Set rogue shell (+1) rebirth
    -kekury ring+2
    -bronze earring
    -Gold Ring
    -MD+1 rebirth
    -IB+1 rebirth
    -Ice belt
    -cleaver +6 amd some other shits like pots, 7m, lesath, shaula, bakirra, rice cake , abyss wings, etc.

well i really want to sell it so offer me whatever u want and maybe i ll acept.

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

I pmed you

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

tried to scam me fking noob, but u didn't get me but nice try

noob

j0s3

tssss u are a fuk u scammer we have a deal ...i ll give ID and password and 1 answer secret and after ..he ll send me the money via WU and then i ll give the 2 secrets answers left. but after i gave ID, pass, and 1 secret answer..he said me he sent the money..so i called to office WU to check it, and they told me..they didnt receive anything and then he doesnt answer me on msn.