Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> level 62 warrior

This is a discussion on S> level 62 warrior within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; naked for in-game coin/item no usd 31.11% 71387 np...
Page: 1

Default S> level 62 warrior

naked for in-game coin/item no usd

31.11%

71387 np

name? orc/human?

lvlmeplz

human

iAmNiNjA

tell me price in coins

5DollahSuckySucky

:/

Road

Wtf? Ed gave that to me... We should talk to him before you do something like that...

Originally posted by Road+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Road)</div>
    Wtf? Ed gave that to me... We should talk to him before you do something like that...[/b]
    It's my account, ed didn't even tell me that he gave the account away. The gear is mine, the account is mine, the character is mine, everything about it is mine... and even so I told him I'm selling and he said go ahead

<!--QuoteBegin-iAmNiNjA

tell me price in coins
    Looking for offers since I've been away from the market too long -.-

edit: sinfiery just said 20 on vent

Road

You're very disrespectful if you're going to sell an account that someone STILL plays on. I want you to give me back our items. What more money do you need? You have a fucking CS? Or are you just gready? I have no sense of pride in this game. Then when I got something that I felt made the experience better, you go steal the items and sell the account. Good friend you are...

Banned

Originally posted by Road
    You're very disrespectful if you're going to sell an account that someone STILL plays on. I want you to give me back our items. What more money do you need? You have a fucking CS? Or are you just gready? I have no sense of pride in this game. Then when I got something that I felt made the experience better, you go steal the items and sell the account. Good friend you are...
    I stole his CS.

Road

He's still got Uber gear and is in a TOP clan? Great kind of Piece of Shit you guys are pking with. Is everyone so selfish in this game? How bout if you shared your info with cecilia and he stole your items and was posting here to sale it. You would feel the same. I can't beleive this is happening. The nerve of some people to steal an accounts items esp when he KNOWS that someone still plays on it. I'm trying to that account money and other things, which I'm sure tank jacked the stuff I worked for in my inn too thinking it belonged to him.

Originally posted by Road
    He's still got Uber gear and is in a TOP clan? Great kind of Piece of Shit you guys are pking with. Is everyone so selfish in this game? How bout if you shared your info with cecilia and he stole your items and was posting here to sale it. You would feel the same. I can't beleive this is happening. The nerve of some people to steal an accounts items esp when he KNOWS that someone still plays on it. I'm trying to that account money and other things, which I'm sure tank jacked the stuff I worked for in my inn too thinking it belonged to him.
    lol wtf?

Name some items that are yours please, I haven't changed the password on the account yet so I'm allowing you to transfer whatever extra things you may have farmed off of it. If you are referring to ANYTHING that lvlmeplz is wearing, don't think about it.

Wow, it wasn't even yours to begin with. I'm already pissed off at ed for giving my account info to someone else.

Sorry, I don't need anything on the account except what lvlmeplz wears (What I bought and put on it out of my own money. Yeah I feel like keeping a glave+8, pretty sure you didn't work for that one). I was planning on just giving the inn to the buyer. Don't flatter yourself, you are not dealing with a poor scammer.

Don't flatter yourself. If I were to scam anyone in this game it wouldn't be you

p.s: i do share account info with cecilia. and no it is not the same because cecilia did not buy my gear nor did he make my account nor did he level me

lvl ur own acc plz

Road

Kay.... If you really worked for the crap he's wearing I'll put it back on the account. But, I did farm for the money and chitin(+1 He's got on his inn). I'll return what I borrowed. Just when are you wanting those items back? I'll give them back now if you want.

Edit: Btw why are you mad at Ed at giving me the Info? I've known him as long as you and I'll be meeting him in RL this summer. It's his character, he can give the info to who he wants...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast