oly 4 bera

This is a discussion on oly 4 bera within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i have a lvl 59 rogue has ib+7 full set +7 fp Md+7 a lil over 900mil trading for items ...
Page: 1

Devious

i have a lvl 59 rogue
    has
    ib+7
    full set +7 fp
    Md+7
    a lil over 900mil

trading for items or chrs on beramus

LechugaTuerta

i have a lvl 59 rogue
    has
    ib+7
    full set +7 fp
    a lil over 900mil
    trading for items or chrs on beramus[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=90584

check it plz

Devious

B
    U
    M
    P

Devious

BUMP

r2k

fuck u scammer get this fuckhead banned scammer

Devious

fuck u scammer get this fuckhead banned scammer[/b]
    ya ok noob i gave u all the info and shit then u give me ur info and in the message u sent me u said u had chitten+6 and ib+6 i logg on and there is nothing there the rogue was naked then i dc u and change my pass then u say u forgot and u had to send the items to that account so i said ok then we switch info again and its naked again then he tells me i jack his bow the fucking chr was naked so i dunno where u get off calling me a scammer when i was giving u a equiped rogue and u said urs was too so ur the scammer

r2k

fag ur a scammer plain and simple the items were on the account u gave me wrong info its ok though cuz ur a faggot he macros that right i saw u doing it u dumass macroing faggot also dude i have the convo also u got ur freind who wasnt even suppose to be in trade to log into my account and be apart of the trade when i didnt agree to it ur a scammer plain and simple :angry:

Devious

fag ur a scammer plain and simple the items were on the account u gave me wrong info its ok though cuz ur a faggot he macros that right i saw u doing it u dumass macroing faggot also dude i have the convo also u got ur freind who wasnt even suppose to be in trade to log into my account and be apart of the trade when i didnt agree to it ur a scammer plain and simple :angry:[/b]
    what ever dude i gave u correct info ur the scammer u even said everything was there ur rogue was naked man then u wanted to do it again just for u can scam me and if i macro pics plz

stenis92

Why do u cover ur name on all the screenies, for some ppl its important with the name..? :S

Devious

Why do u cover ur name on all the screenies, for some ppl its important with the name..? :S[/b]
    why do u need to no my name why is it important u will see it when u buy the account

RiverBelow

Thumbs down

hi bro i would like to trade with u if u would accept my offer

on bera human mage lvl 61
    all +8 armours wiz+8 impact spell thorn spell and random items also

Devious

hi bro i would like to trade with u if u would accept my offer

on bera human mage lvl 61
    all +8 armours wiz+8 impact spell thorn spell and random items also [/b]
    sorry bro i am look for priest warrior or rogue i suck with a mage

Devious

B