PLZ CLOSE HelloGreen BEEN HACKED

This is a discussion on PLZ CLOSE HelloGreen BEEN HACKED within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; As title says selling chd + 8. leave offer here or pm me in game or add me msn [email protected] ...
Page: 1

getitinya

As title says selling chd + 8.
    leave offer here or pm me in game or add me msn [email protected]
    now have a undefetable windforce +7 to sell as well Fog let me no if u want i no u want a +8

IF ANYBODY WAS INTERESTED I WOULD FORGET IT AS OF THIS MORNING17/07/09 MY ACCOUNT BEEN HACKED AND I CARNT EVEN LOG TO SEE IF ITEMS ARE STILL THERE SO MORE THAN LIKELY I FINISH OF GAME NOW AS GETTING BACK IS UNLIKELY WITH K2 BUT ITS BEEN FUN ALL WHO I DO NO DB AND ALL I DONT IM SHORE I KILLED U ON HELLOGREEN OR H4NDS0FG0D AT ONE POINT BB ALL AND TY FOR THE FUN TIMES

gratz with ur new rogue marc viel spaß

anoo666

Bump for The new ronark Slayer Just make LVL 83 and u need 1 bulk of KC to change the name :P.

Bump for The new ronark Slayer Just make LVL 83 and u need 1 bulk of KC to change the name :P.[/b]
    or 20 gb in game for ncs

getitinya

ty guys if i didnt kill enough on H4NDS0FG0D I WILL NOW ON HelloGreen bumb for being hard as nails

what´s happening marc are u serious ? i ve heard there is some problem with gamerfirst. i m really sorry for ya bro

getitinya

basicaly i got hacked i went to log my password and email have been changed i sent ticket and sent all info i could find eg click and buy couple of old esn codes and they replyed by saying the information does not match they dont understand i have a few accounts i use zzzzzzz
    so i dont no what they expect me to do now but its not looking good obviously marcs days on hellogreen are gone if i dont get him back there is a chance of getting H4NDS0FG0D back but i can never replace the items i had would cost alot of money
    exceptional mythril set +7
    lousy pickpocket raum +2rbt personnel dagger +3rbt chd +8 shard +8
    duel rol +1 eme +1 howling rooster +1
    iron belt warrior pendent +2
    al together alot of coins needed and some items cartn be made now armour personnel dagger ect so if i dont get back ill quit game , like i said g1 isent here to help lagit players

anoo666

I can only Say Fuck all the nub Hackers
    and Fuck K2 for the Bad Support I lost one of the best ppls in Ronark :angry:

getitinya

thanx fog i resent another ticket but yet again they wont help me there only interested on keeping hackers happy not patying loyal costomers
    and as u can see from twibeys post he been hacket as well now yet again k2 doing a sterlin job zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz