Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

S> stuff..

This is a discussion on S> stuff.. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; fuckface[/b] wow...all i gotta say. thats the best you can come up with, you sawed off little bastard. I bet ...
Page: 4

allistar

fuckface[/b]
    wow...all i gotta say. thats the best you can come up with, you sawed off little bastard. I bet you think its pretty clever. You seem to be getting mad mad little boy, what, did i strike a nerve? we can go ten rounds on this one but i really feel your beneath my effort.
    if everyone on this forum has argued with you, why are you still here, obviously not for friends...
    do me a favor, drink for an exhausting amount of time, and go swimming..

btw, just being the last one speaking doesnt mean you won the argument, your screaming and carrying on translates to little more then noise pollution.
    you never even rebutted the fact that your not selling a clan, but the title of this topic states otherwise..
    make 1 valid point, please, you seem massively underarmed for this battle of wits little boy

you know what, dont bother. Ive said what i need to say, and this argument is over. looks like you lose this one little boy, anything you have to say after this wont get read, your a loud angry little boy with a lack of real world friends, and i refuse to entertain you with this sick, sad little game of 'get attention at all costs' apparently your parents never taught you the difference between good attention and bad attention, and frankly, i dont have the time or inclination to do it for them.

Banned

Your an ignorant little son of a bitch aren't you? Your posts make no goddamn sense, and they are a very poor excuse of a flame. Your clan isn't turk? That's funny, since everyone you pm says s.a aga...guess that's english right? Why don't you save that 50$ for my schooling, and spend it on the plane ticket here so you can be big and bad to my face. Why do you keep mentioning me 1v1'ing flyingspear? Is it because your characters are too noob to beat me? Gotta have someone to back you up...even though me and flyingspear are cool with each other. So tell you what, if you wanna back YOUR shit up then I'll vs YOU whenever you get good and goddamn ready. Until your big enough to back your own ass, or until you come to Alabama to prove your a badass, then keep your mouth shut. Or at least articulate your sentences in a way that is readable by english speakers. Been hanging around those turks in your clan a little too much appearantly. Here's your comment..

fuck you jesus buffs you redneck faggot piece of shit you big dumb bitch
    i get flyingspear to back my ass up
    because i cant
    do it myself beacuse im a fucking pussy whipped
    bitch
    i fuck you up you come here and i kick your ass you big dumb bitch

So come up with a new comeback, because we all already know what your going to say.

allistar

you big dumb bitch[/b]
    HAHAHA he called you a big dumb bitch....lmao thats awesome...i havent heard that since i was like 12

nicholaszaioud1992

sorry spamm post laggy internet. oh yeh 1 more thing so why the fuck do you think im turkish?. is it cuase turkish people kick ass and they fucked captaincoins mother to death so hes got sand in his vag? O.o yes yesyes coins i just PWNTed u and noob clan

Flyingspear will 1v1 u anyday btw if u wanna be RAPED[/b]
    Ok the fighting and shit is between everyone else but I'm in TheReinforcements and if were noob how come I raped u 10x times in a 1v1 when I was 55 and u were like 58-59 in the arena :P ?! Just had to point that out ^_^ . CYA!!!

MightyFourTwenty420

Hey isnt this your brother???

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234