Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> Sumadinac Rogue lvl 74 with 900k nps

This is a discussion on S> Sumadinac Rogue lvl 74 with 900k nps within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling Sumadinac Lvl 74 Rogue archer with 900,000 + national points, this account is fully legit everyone knows the original ...
Page: 1

poker27

Selling Sumadinac Lvl 74 Rogue archer with 900,000 + national points, this account is fully legit everyone knows the original owner, never been hacked or banned ever, i have all the information for password change, so no worries with password change

The Rogue comes with 2 valkerie set of hp and exp, thats a 30 dollar value

Items

Rogue Chitin +8 pauldrom and gaunlet USD 40 EACH
    Rogue Shell+7 pads, boots and helmet
    Iron Bow +8 USD 130.00
    Dual Silver Earring +1 USD 90.00 EACH
    Dual Kekuri +3 USD 30.00 EACH
    Elf Belt USD 30
    Amulet of Dex +1 USD30.00

The inn is full of thalias, pot, feather of harpies ect

as you can see this is a 900 dollar value package im sellin for USD 750.00, the rogue naked cost USD 400.00 since CHOZ3N sold his for 350.00 and has the same level and only 200+nps, please only offer USD thru paypal and western union, this a package deal you can sell it separately and you can make almost 200 dollars

OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE:

SHARD +8 B/O USD 130.00

RING OF MAGIC +0 B/O USD 40.00

WARRIOR EARRING +1 B/O USD 110.00

SKELETON BELT B/O USD 90.00

GLASS BELT B/O USD 110.00

ELEMENTAL PENDANT +0 USD B/0 35.00

GARP +6 B/O USD 35.00

WARRIOR CHITIN HELMET +8/15 B/O USD 35.00

WARRIOR CHITIN GAUNLET +8/15 B/O USD 35.00

WARRIOR CHITIN BOOTS +4/14 REBITH B/O USD 30.00

SET WARRIOR SHELL +7/12 B/O USD 50.00

SET ROGUE SHELL +7/12 B/O USD 40.00

AMULET OF DEXTERITY +1 B/O USD 20.00

SCORPION SHIELD +6 B/O USD 60.00

SCORPION SHIELD +0 REDUCE B/O USD 30.00

DUAL SHARD +7 B/O USD 30.00 FOR BOTH

RAPTOR +7 B/O USD 15.00

TOTAMIC SPEAR +7 B/O 15.00

CRYSTAL +6 DAGGER DEFENSE 25 B/O 25.00

PRIEST FULL PLATE +6 DAGGER DEFENSE 25 B/O 25.00

poker27

bump

poker27

bump

poker27

bump

mikka

bump for my biatch!!

BuZzZz

Free Bump!

Roberto

If you real buyer who bought sumadinac you are gay, you scamed me valkiry armor and we had a deal when 1 day pass and when you can change it that you will give it to me zzzzzzzzz

poker27

If you real buyer who bought sumadinac you are gay, you camed me valkiry armor and we had a deal when 1 day pass and when you can change it that you will give it to me zzzzzzzzz[/b]
    what the hell are you talking about, who are you i have never done business with you, what valkeries are you talking about

Roberto

if you dont remmember i change you pass on sumadinac when you bougth it, you fuked something when was finish trade with sumadinac, i was on msn with you and sumadinac becaues sumadinac dont speak english good so i came to help him.AND YOU CRY AND SAY : PLS PLS PLS HELP ME, i coud scame you and say dunno how to help you and take all items, but NO i changet you pass and gave you again (after finished trade and after you got all information) and we had deal before you got username and pass for sumadinac that you will give that valkiry what was on character because it wasnt pass 24hours for trade and you sad np i will give you,and later you runned like bitch and never gave that valkiry, its not problem in valkiry its problem that you didnt keep your promise.

DO YOU NOW REMMEMBER WHO AM I?

poker27

if you dont remmember i change you pass on sumadinac when you bougth it, you fuked something when was finish trade with sumadinac, i was on msn with you and sumadinac becaues sumadinac dont speak english good so i came to help him.AND YOU CRY AND SAY : PLS PLS PLS HELP ME, i coud scame you and say dunno how to help you and take all items, but NO i changet you pass and gave you again (after finished trade and after you got all information) and we had deal before you got username and pass for sumadinac that you will give that valkiry what was on character because it wasnt pass 24hours for trade and you sad np i will give you,and later you runned like bitch and never gave that valkiry, its not problem in valkiry its problem that you didnt keep your promise.

DO YOU NOW REMMEMBER WHO AM I?[/b]
    GET YOUR FUCKING FACT STRAIGHT BEFORE TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME, ASK IGOR ABOUT THE VALKERIE, IF WE DID THE TRADE OR NOT, I HAVE SOLD THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN ITEMS AND CHAR, YOU THINK IM GONNA SCAM SOMEONE FOR A VALKERIE, AND YOU NEVER CHANGED THE PASSWORD, I DID I JUST WROTE A 15 LETTER PASSWORD AND THE LIMIT IS 12 SO I JUST HAD TO TYPE THE FIRST 12 LETTERS OF PASS YOU DIDNT CHANGE MY PASS, TRY TO REMEMBER BEFORE POSTING, MTF

Roberto

First dont be scurrilous.
    Yes you put 15 letter and you didnt know that need to put 12 and you coudnt do nothing, and i told you what to do.
    So dont behave like some kid, i know how much money you transfer on Igor acount, that dont have nothing to do with that valkiry armor and dont say speak with Igor i know him personal, and i can give you few more people who was on Team Speak and all people sad dont give him acount wait till tomorow so yuo can take valkiry and he sad np he sad he will give it to me.And I PAY FOR THAT VALKIRY so dont talk bulshits because you didnt gave that valkiries, if you want i can call sumadinac right now and he will post it here, so it woud be much nicer to say sry i forgot or something like that and not to attack me!!!

Igor is legit and honest player and he trusted you, and he feel bad because he didnt gave me that valkiry.and you are guilty for that.

striker

haha
    KO soap opera

Roberto

hehehe true but sad, i didnt want to do this i just want my valkiry back, or i want him to say sorry.I dont care about items i care about respect and reputation and i hate liers!

poker27

hehehe true but sad, i didnt want to do this i just want my valkiry back, or i want him to say sorry.I dont care about items i care about respect and reputation and i hate liers![/b]
    please call him and ask him if i didnt deliver the valkerie to him period, second its not about the money i transfer to igor, I have SOLD ITEMS AND CHARS for more than 4 thousand dollars and i have given account, and items in record time ask anyone, i have a very clean name and trust me, i will not scam for a fucking valkerie, how much does a valkerie cost 10 bucks, 20 bucks, I HAVE SOLD THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF ITEMS AND I DELIVER THEM ALL, SO GET YOU FACTS STRAIGHT CALL IGOR AND ASK HIM YOURSELF I ALREADY TALKED TO HIM AND HE TOLD ME HE WILL TALK TO YOU ABOUT THIS STUPID ISSUE. STOP POSTING SHIT BEFORE YOU TALK TO IGOR

Roberto

I speak with igor he sad you will give him valkiry, but still if i didnt post this you never woud give him valkiry, so its good that i posted this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast