Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> Sumadinac Rogue lvl 74 with 900k nps

This is a discussion on S> Sumadinac Rogue lvl 74 with 900k nps within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; again stop posting shit if you dont know the facts, ask igor what happen to my email account, period, you ...
Page: 2

poker27

again stop posting shit if you dont know the facts, ask igor what happen to my email account, period, you dont know me and i dont know you and dont want yo, so fuck off and stop posting if you dont know what are you talking about, you are a moron you are talking shit about some cheap ass valkerie that cost 10 bucks, you are a loser man.

Roberto

I told ya to speak normal with me, and i see now you are just some dumb kid.

You are scamer for me and thats END, i f you wanted to finish deal and give that valikiry you coud pm sumadinac on ko4life you dont need email for that, so dont talk with me like that you fuking idiot!!!

DrianGayDul

u stupid son uf gays...stop fuking on Maitai and give back that valkyre set...or u will never sell this char with items!!!

cuz im sure ppl get more for oopinion wordsfrom Maitai or more ppl that can come blame ur post then U!!!

So pls STFU and get ur old deals to END

poker27

hahahaah you seriously think that i wont sell because of some valkerie you are crazy man, i didnt do anything wrong, i paid him what he ask for the account and thats its, i didnt even know he had an account in ko4life, i bought the account personally thru the game, he was in d1 and he wrote in shout sellling rogue lvl 73, and i send him a pm, i have been posting for a long time and he never sended a pm to me, asking for his valkerie this is a dumb issue is only 20 bucks, as i said before this is not even your problem, to be messing around, if igor post something then its ok, but i never did business with you, i told him i will give him his valkerie, i will give him 2 sets of valkerie if he wants, i have sold Zike, Sh1nobi, Sexit, Ghostface, XXDiegoXX, Deathstrike, believe i will sell this account because i have done business with everyone and have always deliver what i promise, some stupid valkerie that cost 20 dollars is gonna change that, i never said im not gonna give his valkerie is that up till now i have never found a way to do so, trust me i can afford 20 dollars.

Roberto

i never said im not gonna give his valkerie is that up till now i have never found a way to do so, trust me i can afford 20 dollars.[/b]
    You never find way to do?
    Can you tell me then how you contacted Igor that day when i posted that you scamed valkiry?

Trust me i can afford 20 dollars?
    Yea i trust you that you can afford 20 dolars that true , but i still cat belive you trying to get out from this, its not hard just need to say i was wrong, i tought it woud not be problem if i leave and dont give that valkiries for me 20 dollars is shit so what a hell, deal is deal, so just say you was wrong and give back that valkiries so we can close thes story.

poker27

You never find way to do?
    Can you tell me then how you contacted Igor that day when i posted that you scamed valkiry?

Trust me i can afford 20 dollars?
    Yea i trust you that you can afford 20 dolars that true , but i still cat belive you trying to get out from this, its not hard just need to say i was wrong, i tought it woud not be problem if i leave and dont give that valkiries for me 20 dollars is shit so what a hell, deal is deal, so just say you was wrong and give back that valkiries so we can close thes story.[/b]
    i already explain it to you

Roberto

Ok we finish this on pm, you shoud say then you forgot on that valkiries, i will stop posting here , im waiting that valkiries.C ya

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12