Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S/T GIGA+8 2H LIGHTING

This is a discussion on S/T GIGA+8 2H LIGHTING within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by AthenSlayeR You both wrong... raptor+8 and giga+8 hits the same...maybe sometimes 50dmg difference in favor of raptor. ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by AthenSlayeR
    You both wrong... raptor+8 and giga+8 hits the same...maybe sometimes 50dmg difference in favor of raptor.
    Giga has lighting dmg that makes it equal to raptor and slow attack speed.raptor very slow attack speed.
    Giga also has 300hp/mp,dex bonus(better scream,cut leg success) and cool elemental ressistances(mages after 70 are pain in the ass)!
    The only thing raptor ownz giga is attack range,but not so important.
    Finally giga is a weapon which drops only samma...raptor is being dropped by every single mob and it's being bugged 24/7
    So...you can have your own conclusions!
    raptor 8 doesn't hit more considering most priest have spear shields and who carrys fucking axe same with boots all carry spear but never carry axe

giga 8 hits more depending on char bosses = giga more high ac'd war giga more (i think thats right)

raptor is for ppl who have big epenis and yeah ur giga 8 is worth probly like 10 raptor 8's considering bug

and i'd say giga 8 for in and some more lets not forget colonel sold in at olympia for only 95 dollars for almost 3-4 months not like server is lacking da babashop

in closing only thing i miss from olympia is camping attila and talking shit to aeston btw aeston my penis ur mother ?

Banned

Eazy

hmm ithoughth axe defense dont work with uniques

Originally posted by Cesar_Fdo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cesar_Fdo)</div>
    Originally posted by AthenSlayeR@
    You both wrong... raptor+8 and giga+8 hits the same...maybe sometimes 50dmg difference in favor of raptor.
    I have seen that the difference is of 100 almost always

<!--QuoteBegin-AthenSlayeR
    Giga has lighting dmg that makes it equal to raptor and slow attack speed.raptor very slow attack speed.
    If you know "combo perfect", this do not import. Maybe for cancel skill for the priest but nothing more, in addition, for cancel skill it is very difficult even with "combo perfect"; and single cancel is like 2 or 3 if you have luck. then, for cancel skill nice only the rogues

Giga also has 300hp/mp,dex bonus(better scream,cut leg success) and cool elemental ressistances(mages after 70 are pain in the ass)
    The bonus "Hp&Mp" are good but dont is thing of the another world. ^_^
    Dex bonus yes & very nice:wub:, I am in agreement with you.
    For Elemental Ressistances you can buy stones of 80 Ressistance each(FR/LR/IR) in sundreis (i love the warriors :wub: ), wiht this is than sufficient for the magicians, you dont need more

Originally posted by AthenSlayeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AthenSlayeR)</div>
    The only thing raptor ownz giga is attack range,but not so important
    [/b]
    i think than yes is important 100 more of dmg ^_^

Finally giga is a weapon which drops only samma...raptor is being dropped by every single mob and it's being bugged 24/7
    Yes, Raptor more cheap, i like it :wub:

I am in agreement B)
    Raptor+8 :wub:[/b]

A. If you really think all weapon speed combos are the same then you really need to learn how to combo effectively because guess what, they're not.

B. infact the difference in pvp dmg IS around 50 Max vs other players not 100

C. Hp/Mp/Ac/potting is FAR more important than dammage in this game.

D. Btw cancling priests isn't hard learn how to time your r hits

E. Anyone who thinks raptor 8 is better in pvp than Giga 8 for anything other than range should stop playing this game right now. Infact do yourself a favor and stop playing this game now as it went to shit a long time ago.

Banned

BUMP

<3 Dan,come back to olympia :wub:

PS: gift items plx :P

Cesar_Fdo

Originally posted by Cecilia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cecilia)</div>
    Originally posted by Cesar_Fdo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cesar_Fdo)
    @

If you know "combo perfect", this do not import. Maybe for cancel skill for the priest but nothing more, in addition, for cancel skill it is very difficult even with "combo perfect"; and single cancel is like 2 or 3 if you have luck. then, for cancel skill nice only the rogues

Giga also has 300hp/mp,dex bonus(better scream,cut leg success) and cool elemental ressistances(mages after 70 are pain in the ass)
    For Elemental Ressistances you can buy stones of 80 Ressistance each(FR/LR/IR) in sundreis (i love the warriors :wub: ), wiht this is than sufficient for the magicians, you dont need more

Originally posted by AthenSlayeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AthenSlayeR)</div>
    [/b]

I am in agreement B)

A. If you really think all weapon speed combos are the same then you really need to learn how to combo effectively because guess what, they're not.

E. Anyone who thinks raptor 8 is better in pvp than Giga 8 for anything other than range should stop playing this game right now. Infact do yourself a favor and stop playing this game now as it went to shit a long time ago.[/b][/quote]

A. Yes, For warrior yes, all weapons is the same speed combo, only the "R" change. i did try with 2 sword [fast (Sword of Beast)}, 1 spear and sword [normal(any tota and graham)] and long spear [very slow(raptor)] -_-

B. Giga+8 (168ap and i dont remember than give str bonus, so 168ap finally) Raptor+8 (187ap). I believe that I dont have remember you than while more lvl more stats you have (exem.- IN give 500hp in lvl 70, 800 in lvl 75).
    So, the difference are 19 pts and 19pts of ap in you stats are more of 200ap. and 200ap is more that sufficient for inflict in 100 more of dmg. In addition, i have II+7(168ap) and glave+8(177ap) and the difference than i inflict to anothers players is 100dmg (so so). B)

C. I am in agreement but in lvl 75+ 300hp/mp more; they dont make be the difference, in a battle (warrior vs warrior) you use 15-20 hits so so. then with a exemple, Warrior1 inflict in 500dmg, Warrior2 inflict 600dmg. Totally Warrior 1 with 500x15 = 7500dmg, Warrior 2 600x15 = 9000dmg.
    Is obvious, Warrior 1 even loses that it has 300hp/mp :lol:

D. is almost impossible to cancel skill of priest . It does not depend completely of the combo, if not of the moment that priest uses skill, only if the priest uses the skill all times same (in the time). I insist, only the rogues who hit always fast with “r” can cancel almost always -_-

E. ROFL

F. Raptor+8 :wub:

Originally posted by Cesar_Fdo

A. Yes, For warrior yes, all weapons is the same speed combo, only the "R" change. i did try with 2 sword [fast (Sword of Beast)}, 1 spear and sword [normal(any tota and graham)] and long spear [very slow(raptor)] *-_- *
    Lol

Originally posted by Cecilia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cecilia)
    @

I am in agreement B)

E. Anyone who thinks raptor 8 is better in pvp than Giga 8 for anything other than range should stop playing this game right now. Infact do yourself a favor and stop playing this game now as it went to shit a long time ago.[/b]

A. Yes, For warrior yes, all weapons is the same speed combo, only the "R" change. i did try with 2 sword [fast (Sword of Beast)}, 1 spear and sword [normal(any tota and graham)] and long spear [very slow(raptor)] -_-

B. Giga+8 (168ap and i dont remember than give str bonus, so 168ap finally) Raptor+8 (187ap). I believe that I dont have remember you than while more lvl more stats you have (exem.- IN give 500hp in lvl 70, 800 in lvl 75).
    So, the difference are 19 pts and 19pts of ap in you stats are more of 200ap. and 200ap is more that sufficient for inflict in 100 more of dmg. In addition, i have II+7(168ap) and glave+8(177ap) and the difference than i inflict to anothers players is 100dmg (so so). B)

C. I am in agreement but in lvl 75+ 300hp/mp more; they dont make be the difference, in a battle (warrior vs warrior) you use 15-20 hits so so. then with a exemple, Warrior1 inflict in 500dmg, Warrior2 inflict 600dmg. Totally Warrior 1 with 500x15 = 7500dmg, Warrior 2 600x15 = 9000dmg.

D. is almost impossible to cancel skill of priest . It does not depend completely of the combo, if not of the moment that priest uses skill, only if the priest uses the skill all times same (in the time). I insist, only the rogues who hit always fast with “r” can cancel almost always -_-

E. ROFL

F. Raptor+8 :wub:[/b][/quote]

You sir have 0 clue about warrior please quit playing now before you hurt yourself

Also Fyi every one of your arguments is ill assumed and incorrect, especially A, B, and D

Ps you do realize elemental dmg is only reduced 1/3rd physical is reduced 2/3rds

Originally posted by Cecilia+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cecilia)
    @

I am in agreement B)

E. Anyone who thinks raptor 8 is better in pvp than Giga 8 for anything other than range should stop playing this game right now. Infact do yourself a favor and stop playing this game now as it went to shit a long time ago.[/b]

E. ROFL

F. Raptor+8 :wub:[/b][/quote]

play a priest before making any assumptions on D.

noob

ask any priest; some warriors can cancel a hell of a lot better than others...

/respect original karus wArpAth... impossible to use any skills with warpath on me.

ap is overrated.

=>

Then i wonder why do you say that rogue can cancel skill easier and combo faster ,because except the weapon speed nothing change.

Banned

S > GIGA8

GIGA pwnz
    game over

Cesar_Fdo

Aaggh many lovers of giga :wacko:

----------------
    You sir have 0 clue about warrior please quit playing now before you hurt yourself
    Also Fyi every one of your arguments is ill assumed and incorrect, especially A, B, and D
    Ps you do realize elemental dmg is only reduced 1/3rd physical is reduced 2/3rds

I do not request that they create to me, I have had the opportunity to prove and have make my own conclusions and that is what I have seen. nobody it did tell me and I am not a warrior for than be underestimate.
    anyway, those that have the opportunity of try by you yourself, will prove ,they dont create everything of people tell, make it their own personal conclusions; and for me, A, B and D are true
    ----------------
    play a priest before making any assumptions on D.
    noob
    ask any priest; some warriors can cancel a hell of a lot better than others...
    /respect original karus wArpAth... impossible to use any skills with warpath on me.

I have played with priest often, If you have put yourself to read well, which I have said is because I have proven it.
    if you cant use skills with wArpAth, maybe is for you Noob . He only did cancel sometimes, no always.
    ----------------
    Then i wonder why do you say that rogue can cancel skill easier and combo faster ,because except the weapon speed nothing change.

Because they hit fast in any moment with Skill and ·R·, so, if they hit you all time is obvious than you will have difficulties to use skills.
    however, as it says cecilia, a warrior must calculate the moment for sending its hit to be able to cancel, and that it does not beat all time fast; thus priest can not to cure talves in 1 or 2 ocaciones (maybe 3) but continued trying without preoccupation because that can knows that to use its ability soon.
    --------------
    AthenSlayeR, if you any day change you Raptor for giga, im sure than any moment you will regret; and i dont say for the love than you have with you raptor
    ---------------

of any way, they prove and they take its own conclusions. For me Raptor+8 :wub: , in any case, giga no longer serves now that it is possible to be levear to 80. now for my is Raptor and Avedon.
    and no Cecilia, i dont think I dont think to quit of the game (in case that it is truth).

and it is already sufficient with spamm!
    SELL GIGA +8, PM TO ATHENSLAYER. BUMP

giga 8 > raptor 8 ANY DAY i take giga 7 in pk over raptor 8 ANY DAY

QuikSilver

heh i remember those days i helped him lvl on my bp / buffer good days

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast