Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S/T LvL 72 Deleveled 69 H/Warrior

This is a discussion on S/T LvL 72 Deleveled 69 H/Warrior within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ...
Page: 2

SoLyK

[/b]
    why all items dont seal?

SoLyK

Because im selling everything just unsealed before the pic was taken like 20 minutes ago

zewarrior

[/b]
    wanna tell the rest of us whats been sorted?

is this a hacked account is it yours, why is this guy contradicting himself as shown in quotes is he trustworthy? whats the score?

Destroyer_Master

hey nice warrior

Beast&Harlot

its all clean warrior is safe to buy/sell/trade what ever he wants to do.We got the mess sotred out, the person that sold it to him managed to get the PW and E-mail changed when i could not.Then they sold the account to him, and he has managed to get all the info changed email,pw,sq,ect.So its safe to buy GL to him, ill suppourt him as long as he stays true to being legit and i thank him for contacting me on MSN and letting me know what happend and how he wound up with it.

zewarrior

you proud of that tez? being the english turk that is, god i hope your not from england....

Th3Gam3

dam i remember this warrior it was my warrior so long ago lol...wish i hadn't traded it away for a rouge this way masterkillface would hav not got scammed but other then tht this account is safe now so buy it off him :P

SoLyK

Thank you =) and yes items i am selling sepretly are make a offer geared your choice but it will be alot more expensive geared...

SoLyK

Bump Any Offers....

SoLyK

Anyone got offers C/o is 150$

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12