Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S>TOP UNIQUES FOR USD

This is a discussion on S>TOP UNIQUES FOR USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling List : 1 x Iron Necklace B/O 150 USD 1 x Iron Belt B/O 120 USD 1 x Ring ...
Page: 1

TOLEDO

Red face

Selling List :
    1 x Iron Necklace B/O 150 USD
    1 x Iron Belt B/O 120 USD
    1 x Ring of Life B/O 70 USD
    2 x Cleric Earring+1 B/O 45 USD
    1 x Warrior Earring B/O 50 USD
    1 x Lycaon Hammer+7 OFFER
    1 x Rogue Earring B/O 55 USD
    1 x Mage Earring go with first item i sell

(C/O for IN+IB+WE = 300 USD) dont get best offer i will sell

OFFER here or Add me MSN [email protected]
    For W.U

P4rthen0n

TOLEDO

yeah him all time come say bullshit in my TOPIC...
    i speak all time only wait the money will back...to he friend but all time say bullshit to me zzzzzzzzzzzz

thx :P

Taeho

Obviously he change topic to avoid having people seeing what i post. And i don't tell you BS it's you who tell the BS mate. A Deal was done and normally people show some decency and respect when there is money involved unless they are a scammer ofcourse.
    First you wanted to wait til money was secure so chargeback was not possible. We waited and when that was solved your paypal went down all of a sudden.
    I Gave you a SS of payment from my friend so he could get the item but then you logged off MSN and to my notice you havent spooken to him ever since.
    And i don't give a shit if you speak all the time as you speak with me and NOT with my friend that you made the deal with.
    And you obviously don't have any real interest in solving this matter by the way you act and reply. But as you can see smart people notice that something is wrong here and will probably reconcider before doing a deal with you till it's solved.

TOLEDO

Obviously he change topic to avoid having people seeing what i post. And i don't tell you BS it's you who tell the BS mate. A Deal was done and normally people show some decency and respect when there is money involved unless they are a scammer ofcourse.
    First you wanted to wait til money was secure so chargeback was not possible. We waited and when that was solved your paypal went down all of a sudden.
    I Gave you a SS of payment from my friend so he could get the item but then you logged off MSN and to my notice you havent spooken to him ever since.
    And i don't give a shit if you speak all the time as you speak with me and NOT with my friend that you made the deal with.
    And you obviously don't have any real interest in solving this matter by the way you act and reply. But as you can see smart people notice that something is wrong here and will probably reconcider before doing a deal with you till it's solved.[/b]
    But my PP have problem...and all time i say for customer support of PP to give back the money to who was send...man only wait your money will back to you acc...
    thx

garfieldbr

toledo is gg guy and trader...
    i already told him about crap paypal but he doesnt listen xD
    so just wait.

TOLEDO

toledo is gg guy and trader...
    i already told him about crap paypal but he doesnt listen xD
    so just wait.[/b]

Togashi

hmmm GlassBelt and 40 goldbars for IN ?

TOLEDO

hmmm GlassBelt and 40 goldbars for IN ?[/b]
    no

Togashi

110 goldbars ? cmon ^^

the best offer for IN is 150 USD?i offer 160 usd

TOLEDO

the best offer for IN is 150 USD?i offer 160 usd[/b]
    pmed

oO Jc Oo

check pms.

TOLEDO

checked

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

So is that buyout for those both cleric earrings or just for one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast