Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S> Warr Shell set+8 & exc rap +8

This is a discussion on S> Warr Shell set+8 & exc rap +8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; :/...
Page: 3

the_man_slayer

:/

DragonFire

i would like to know were u got these items from tho[/b]

I don't see why you would care so much, but the Shell I got from doing some trades with all my old items..and I made the Raptor from a +7 I had from a long time ago.

Oh, and hey painter...I thought you died or something...Too bad.. And I haven't been in UK for a very long time.

its been like a week or soo sins Utopian_knights clan dissapered mysteriusly from the ranking of diez clans top 100...
    drawing conclutions is not nessasery.. more then 40% of the "former" u_k clientell has been cought scamming/cheating hacking stealing or jsut selling items they bought eventhough they knew it was duped or database hacked
    ---------free bump for mr: you cant sell your +3 uniques here painter
    (not unique but uniques... okay...)
    (and who can forget him altering my prices deliberatly more then once in market section)
    GO CELTICS!!!![/b]

Point of this post? As stated, DragonFire hasn't been in UK for quite some time. I can assure, out of pure respect, that his items are completely legit.

Now, no more spam. Keep to the topic, which should only be offers for DragonFire's items.

I offer................................BE +1 for the Raptor!

GetRichOrDieTrying

bump

i really like ur sig chris :>

DragonFire

thanks, bump...I have some offers..Just waiting

the_man_slayer

Point of this post? As stated, DragonFire hasn't been in UK for quite some time. I can assure, out of pure respect, that his items are completely legit.

Now, no more spam. Keep to the topic, which should only be offers for DragonFire's items.[/b]
    whats being in UK got to do with anything?

Banned

whats being in UK got to do with anything?[/b]
    yeah i dont get it either....being in U_K has nothing to do with anything and unlike painter some of actually think with a brain and know 99% of U_K was and still is legit....king scammed and few others ksed and we kicked them....rest of U_K was never nothing but nice and helpful

painter will never shut up cause simply put he is a loser who has self insecurity issues for approval from his peers which he never gets....very sad....i wish i could help you painter with some therapy

dont start shit again painter....i have asked you in pms and forums nicely over 5 times now....leave me, or any U_K players out of your mind....whats more sad is that you log vent with tons of U_K members. including me on it and your nice to our faces but then you stab them in the back with your comments about U_K not being legit.......grow up please

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123