Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S/WARRIOR ITEMS

This is a discussion on S/WARRIOR ITEMS within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; frankie and 2fat2fraquile i dont need bud luck u dont know me and i dont knwo u , plz mens ...
Page: 2

frankie and 2fat2fraquile i dont need bud luck u dont know me and i dont knwo u , plz mens need sell my items only i need money for my mother :angry: thx....[/b]
    if you need to sell your items fast , you need a lot of trusted vouchers not 0 post voucher, or you have to make your trades through trustable people here even if no body knows you.........my advice

tereres

yeah i know for reason open voucher , but how can sell men? people in game know me but dont have account here for bump..is hard for me, i need help ...i dont know

luasita

jejejejee , i have work men , but operation my mother is more money i need money is reason i sell my items and need help in voucher..[/b]
    Omg!! u r crap!!! a piece of bullshit...dont use ur mother to sell items!! this inacceptable!!!... Messi = thedr4k , Cry4u, xyz and some other i see over there...DONT BE STUPID!!! DONT USE UR MOTHER'S HEALTH HERE!!!! u and ur friend r scammers!! u wont get sell anything coz u r scammer!!! stop being like these!!! SO PPL DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS MEN AT LEAST THEY GIVE U THE ITEM FIRST!! as i did...that's why i didnt get scammed by them...

tereres

luasita is fucking scammer and dont know tehdr4k and cryau men , i have only items noob , u are fucking scammer , u sell aiacos people clan LaFamiglia and 2 mounth later quit account and items fucking scammer , u need post? , ok i say Salegna and all clan LaFamiglia post here u are scammer men...i am legit nooob u are fucking scammer , u sell account and later quit account and items noob , ask in game , clan laFamiglia (human) and ask for aiacos , u sell and later quited account noob and u come here and say me scammer Pffffffff , u are fucking idiot men .....open voucher and i am scammer? "N00B"
    all clan LaFamiglia know u are Ex-Yoga and sell aiacos account friend Salegna and 2 mounth later quit account ..bb luasita and good luck here..

stormsworder

up for messi player 100% legit

luasita

up for messi player 100% legit[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: look his number of post :lol: :lol: :lol: this is so funny..

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: look his number of post :lol: :lol: :lol: this is so funny..[/b]
    lol ? most of the ppl who is trustable doesn't matter if he has 1k posts or less ... ur posts number doesn't make u trustable -_- ...

tereres

thx frankie and luasita kiss my ass plz

stormsworder

lol luasita scammer .... hacked real aiacos >.< ........... si quieres plata .trabaja .. deja de limosnear por aca orco de mierda

Lord_Elder

listen bros
    hes right Aiacos is old LaFamiglia warrior... he was sold to a 100% trustable guy who got hacked and how it seems the hacker has sold Aiacos again to some poor guy... i dont know him all i know is that i recomended him to sell his stuff so he wouldnt get hacked like my friend did...
    im not saying that hes trustable cus i dont know him all i know is that hes right about Aiacos being old LaFa member

tereres

ty for help , stormwonder gracias por tu ayuda

agostinita7

Wink

Up for Aiacos 100% trustable player see u in slant dude

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Up for Aiacos 100% trustable player see u in slant dude[/b]
    and you are ? ... :blink: come on fucking scammer, stop to be creating new accounts on this forum to scam ppl, that sucks ...

agostinita7

There is a Proof... ppl r saying that what Messi is saying is true

agostinita7

and you are ? ... :blink: come on fucking scammer, stop to be creating new accounts on this forum to scam ppl, that sucks ...[/b]
    ohh and im DarkPriest.... why r u so freak??? get a women :lol: Up for Germans ppl

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast