wanna trade?

This is a discussion on wanna trade? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I'm thinking of trading my 67 human mage for another class. He is 26.81% into 67 and has done most ...
Page: 1

I'm thinking of trading my 67 human mage for another class. He is 26.81% into 67 and has done most of the quests (not cursed monster) he has 36k NP and the other chars on the acct are a 59 rogue and a 53 warrior. We could trade naked or with items if your items are comparable. On him I have ROm, EP, ruby +1, ce, HP +10 ear, quest belt, crimson +8/15 hp (rebirth +5) except for pads which are crimson goblin, and lightning erenion +7. also crystal +6/25 dd helmet, and crystal +6/25 axe defense gloves currently statted to lightning with 62 light, 45 glacier, and 5 master. stats are 110 mp and 232 int. all scrolls to include all 3 blast scrolls, impact, thorn, and absolute power.

Only considering rogues and warriors and prefer warriors.

if your char is higher level and you want me to add coins to the trade just let me know. i will consider most offers, but unless i know you well, i will prolly want a middleman to help with the trade. might even throw in my dlw mage. he is karus and lvl 54. he was statted to use the same items as my main until i switched to lightning.

thanks

BoboBaba

232int with light erenion that must stun every1 lol

pretty much. add in some imirs when they come back and its stun city