S> Warrior Lvl 73.56% 190 USD

This is a discussion on S> Warrior Lvl 73.56% 190 USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Title says it all... Any Offers here plz.. Via WU or PayPal. Felix as a trade Moderator 2 avoid scamming....
Page: 1

MrzLies

Title says it all...

Any Offers here plz..

Via WU or PayPal.

Felix as a trade Moderator 2 avoid scamming.

Banned Senior Member

Scammer ( This warrior belongs to rebelde20 , he has scammed many people before so dont buy )

MrzLies

FFS... via paypal or wu with a trade moderator...

the_man_slayer

np?

poker27

trade moderator doesnt work, since after you sell the account, you wait for the guy to put items on it and then you send tickets to k2 network, claiming you lost your password, you give them all the info, you get it back, with items, and then sell the character again and sell the stolen items, and the cycle goes on and on, like your friend rebelde does, and tatana, and 4traffic, ect ect,

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I wouldn't buy this account even if it was 10$.
    Smash was going to buy mrslies' rogue but suddenly mrslies got "hacked" by rebelde and smash lost his money.
    So I wouldn't trust this guy too much even if the trade was with trade moderator

Roberto

trade moderator doesnt work, since after you sell the account, you wait for the guy to put items on it and then you send tickets to k2 network, claiming you lost your password, you give them all the info, you get it back, with items, and then sell the character again and sell the stolen items, and the cycle goes on and on, like your friend rebelde does, and tatana, and 4traffic, ect ect,[/b]
    i think thats stupid,because you need last 3 payment if i remmember corect, when you buy acount pay premium and you have last payed bild, so its your last cc number and he cant change pass, but i woudnt buy acount because i know who played and what he done with that acount.

poker27

i think thats stupid,because you need last 3 payment if i remmember corect, when you buy acount pay premium and you have last payed bild, so its your last cc number and he cant change pass, but i woudnt buy acount because i know who played and what he done with that acount.[/b]
    well they are all scammer so it wont be a good idea to buy anything from this people

MrzLies

Well Killer... i have been accussed of a lot of things. And well i have lost a LOT of friends cause of people talking and talking... u know, i was a really good friend of Quaid aka Mario... and dude.. i have recived SO MUCH SHIT from people.. I DONT CARE NO MORE.. i will sell this acc... and someone wil but it and he will recive it...

SO BUMP.

killluminati

bump, get off his dick

MrzLies

<3 thanks bro.. =)

MrzLies

UP.

MrzLies

UP-.-

MrzLies

UP

C/O: 120