S> Warrior Pendant +3

This is a discussion on S> Warrior Pendant +3 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ty come again...
Page: 1

ReZzDrAg0nz

ty come again

Bump for GG

u gave in + 6 gbs for it?

up

spankmyflubber

IT IS NOT HIS WP+3 I CAN TELL ITS IN TRADE WINDOW WITH 900M GOLD AND A IRON NECK ITS NOT HIS YOU CAN TELL CUASE THE WARRIOR PENDANT IS IN THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE TRADE WHEN YOU TRADE SOMEONE YOU ARE ALWAYS ON THE LEFT SIDE SO NO WAY YOU CAN SS IT ON THE RIGHT SIDE IF ITS YOURS!!! hahahaha you just got pimp slapped nice try to scam people

ReZzDrAg0nz

IT IS NOT HIS WP+3 I CAN TELL ITS IN TRADE WINDOW WITH 900M GOLD AND A IRON NECK ITS NOT HIS YOU CAN TELL CUASE THE WARRIOR PENDANT IS IN THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE TRADE WHEN YOU TRADE SOMEONE YOU ARE ALWAYS ON THE LEFT SIDE SO NO WAY YOU CAN SS IT ON THE RIGHT SIDE IF ITS YOURS!!! hahahaha you just got pimp slapped nice try to scam people[/b]
    wow u are so smart...hungry for attention? well if u dont have an offer, get the fuk off my topic u fukin dumb ass mother fuker.

IT IS NOT HIS WP+3 I CAN TELL ITS IN TRADE WINDOW WITH 900M GOLD AND A IRON NECK ITS NOT HIS YOU CAN TELL CUASE THE WARRIOR PENDANT IS IN THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE TRADE WHEN YOU TRADE SOMEONE YOU ARE ALWAYS ON THE LEFT SIDE SO NO WAY YOU CAN SS IT ON THE RIGHT SIDE IF ITS YOURS!!! hahahaha you just got pimp slapped nice try to scam people[/b]

LOLLL

dude where u come from?

or if you took a step to the left with your logic you'd come to the conclusion that he traded his iron necklass and coins for the wp +3 in that trade

wow u are so smart...hungry for attention? well if u dont have an offer, get the fuk off my topic u fukin dumb ass mother fuker.[/b]
    all rezz do is play moradon market and he good buyer/seller i dont think he need to scam he probably has item just its picture of when he is making trade of it etc... but he only love to flame be jerk to all

gl selling :P

all rezz do is play moradon market and he good buyer/seller i dont think he need to scam he probably has item just its picture of when he is making trade of it etc... but he only love to flame be jerk to all

gl selling :P[/b]

Rez is one of the best in game at trading. He's also been scammed and hasn't scammed others when he could. It's easy to fall into scamming others, justified, when you get scammed yourself, but it takes real pride not to do down that path, a proud criminal is an oxymoron.

Bump for the GG.