Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> WARRIOR SHELL SET+11RBR, ROF+2, WE+2 AND IB+0

This is a discussion on S> WARRIOR SHELL SET+11RBR, ROF+2, WE+2 AND IB+0 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Bump D: killer combo is great, the thing is he only use it in VS...... cause he dont need to ...
Page: 2

glaciuxx

Bump D: killer combo is great, the thing is he only use it in VS...... cause he dont need to combo to kill tons of orcs D: if you dont believe you can ask all orcs who were killed in vs D:

mikka

LOL thats when i have no acc and full maliced and still couldnt kill[/b]
    probably zou u towned or got tped, rite?

Banned

lol this again? just stop it and keep as a selling topic lol or close it -.-

lol this again? just stop it and keep as a selling topic lol or close it -.-[/b]
    +51981561328

poker27

i might be a noob, but can someone tell me, if you have to hit R when you are running trying to catch an orc, i combo only in vs, i slide and spam hell blade when im in colony zone, i find it more efective. When I combo running in cz, if he runs or move, you lose the combo and is easier for him to scape, because the orc sometimes run behind another orc or an object, any opinion on this?, also b4el i dont take screen shots of you hitting me, but i will next time, lets see if you hit R, never seen you do it either

El jefe a hablado

1Spl1nt3R1

Pls someone buy his dupped shit pls someone he needs the money to get rebirth +35 shell set and avedon :lol:
    "Hate me, Love me, Blow me!"

poker27

Pls someone buy his dupped shit pls someone he needs the money to get rebirth +35 shell set and avedon :lol:
    "Hate me, Love me, Blow me!"[/b]
    lol need it to pay my girl, has me crazyx, gives amazing head, dont know why but if i dont pay her she wont love me, i think she might be using me

1Spl1nt3R1

lol need it to pay my girl, has me crazyx, gives amazing head, dont know why but if i dont pay her she wont love me, i think she might be using me[/b]
    HAHAHA i give you bump for that :P 8)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12