Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S>>>warrior shell set+12rebirth

This is a discussion on S>>>warrior shell set+12rebirth within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; set c/o 1400.00usd set b/o 1700.00usd...
Page: 1

Banned

set c/o 1400.00usd
    set b/o 1700.00usd

WaSaBaBasdf

Change your title :P +21 not +12 :P

Banned

Change your title :P +21 not +12 :P[/b]
    not if you have both

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Not only are you selling quite illegal items which I won't start talking about, but you are making more than 1 topic for the same items. Your currently being investigated, if I were you I'd slow down.

Banned

Not only are you selling quite illegal items which I won't start talking about, but you are making more than 1 topic for the same items. Your currently being investigated, if I were you I'd slow down.[/b]
    np. ill put to of my post together. selling illegal items.? what? everyone is selling illegal items. also everyone knows where these came from and whos they were.

Everyone is selling illegal items? What? Where? I don't see them. My point was if your going to sell such insane rip offs, at least don't spam the KO4Life market by making more than 1 topic advertising it. So the least you could do is ask a global moderator to remove one of the topics.

Banned

Everyone is selling illegal items? What? Where? I don't see them. My point was if your going to sell such insane rip offs, at least don't spam the KO4Life market by making more than 1 topic advertising it. So the least you could do is ask a global moderator to remove one of the topics.[/b]
    lol ripe off? bro ask one of the other market managers about my armor. Bfd knows for fact that my armor is good and that im looking to sell out.

Everyone is selling illegal items? What? Where? I don't see them. My point was if your going to sell such insane rip offs, at least don't spam the KO4Life market by making more than 1 topic advertising it. So the least you could do is ask a global moderator to remove one of the topics.[/b]

It all started with killer2709 having his avedon+10 and shell +10 set injected from .... Then selling those items to ko4life members. If someone deserves to be investigated it's him and not donovan.

Banned

It all started with killer2709 having his avedon+10 and shell +10 set injected from .... Then selling those items to ko4life members. If someone deserves to be investigated it's him and not donovan.[/b]
    ty. man lol. i guess when people want to leave a game they get shit for it or something. not once have i riped someone off. but i guess it all comes to julously of the armor i have. more of a reason for you to buy it.

I'm not referring to your prices when I say rip off. My point is "since when has KO4Life ever allowed any +10 items to be sold on their markets?". I don't even know who you are and I have no history what so ever from Diez, I'm not "personally hating on you" or some shit. Just saying it's really pathetic to see someone is allowed to sell such items on ko4life because it wasn't ever allowed, but ok.

Banned

I'm not referring to your prices when I say rip off. My point is "since when has KO4Life ever allowed any +10 items to be sold on their markets?". I don't even know who you are and I have no history what so ever from Diez, I'm not "personally hating on you" or some shit. Just saying it's really pathetic to see someone is allowed to sell such items on ko4life because it wasn't ever allowed, but ok.[/b]
    oh ok. um the only thing i can say is maybe my trustability plays a big part in the reason why they allow me to sell them here.

poker27

It all started with killer2709 having his avedon+10 and shell +10 set injected from .... Then selling those items to ko4life members. If someone deserves to be investigated it's him and not donovan.[/b]
    im not the first one with +10 items nor will ill be the last one, before my items palaviarhs had dark vane+10, there were cleaver +10, raptor+18, shard+16 ect and i have never heard you say shit about him or anyone else that has this items, stop looking at everypost you see and flame me, if you want to flame the +10 items users do it, but do it with everyone not just with me, or else you are just a mother fucking whinner and who is gonna investigate me hahahahahahaha, you just make me laugh, what are you or anyone gonna do???? banned me, from what? from KO? i quitted a long time ago and you are still talking about me, everytime you can. thanks for the attention i love it

Hydr4

Too bad you were never good Killer even with those items lol

poker27

Too bad you were never good Killer even with those items lol[/b]
    never got killed by anyone, and every one ran when they saw me, so it doesnt matter, i dont need to be good in a game i do well in real life, lets see who is more sucessfull in life between u and me, and also i have a life, i dont spend my time playing a game and becoming skillfull, just envious people talking shit, get me one person that beat me in versus, name one, only one, envious fuck

im not the first one with +10 items nor will ill be the last one, before my items palaviarhs had dark vane+10, there were cleaver +10, raptor+18, shard+16 ect and i have never heard you say shit about him or anyone else that has this items, stop looking at everypost you see and flame me, if you want to flame the +10 items users do it, but do it with everyone not just with me, or else you are just a mother fucking whinner and who is gonna investigate me hahahahahahaha, you just make me laugh, what are you or anyone gonna do???? banned me, from what? from KO? i quitted a long time ago and you are still talking about me, everytime you can. thanks for the attention i love it[/b]
    Comparing a cleaver +10 with an avedon +10? GG rly.

Point is that you call yourself trustable, traded over 20thousand of items with ko4life members etc . But you know as good as me that those shells/avedon weren't legit at all, yet you buy them and resell them to ko4life people, who risk losing 1-2K usd when those items get wiped.. Why would you be better than a random duper with +10's, you flame legrunt, whined about dupers etc yet you do it yourself, even worse. You are just a hypocrite, a sheep in wolfs clothes.

People like you ruined the game, leaving a mess behind when they quit for those who still want to play.

And people didn't town from you cause u were that good, they towned from you cause you were pathetic, had to buy uber shit just to be "decent, not even good" and didn't deserve their np's.

About your real life, i don't care at all. My life is good, very good and the standards in belgium are far better than mexico/peru or wherever you live. I don't need to brag about my real life, people irl know who I am and what I own, i can babashop a char to the max if i want, but i won't do it. I bought nothing else than premium for usd and sold nothing. Items and chars i stopped playing , i simply gave them away. I'm not as greedy as you nor do I need the profits from it.

The only thing I want is a fair game, I don't want your items, I don't want to be your friend, I don't want anything at all from you. Just a fair game, and if you ruin that for me, I have the rights to be a complete asshole to you. Afterall... you did the same to me but in a different way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast