Buying Crude Saphires, Opals

This is a discussion on Buying Crude Saphires, Opals within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I know you normally dont make topic about these gay things but their realy rare in akara and i need ...
Page: 1

I know you normally dont make topic about these gay things but their realy rare in akara and i need alot of them (40 for 72 skill) so buying all crudes and opals for reasonble price.

nocomment

I know you normally dont make topic about these gay things but their realy rare in akara and i need alot of them (40 for 72 skill) so buying all crudes and opals for reasonble price.[/b]
    tell me your nick i will pm you at night when akara is not full :A because on that account i have no prem where are crudes

marz0000

ummm.. DEFINE reasonable price ?

Will be willing to sell 30 OPALS as a lump, if u need that many

offer

MarZi

Okay i`l define reasonble price As cheap as you can give them to me =D. so how about 10mill? if its to cheap dont say bb but tell me how much you want for them.

marz0000

Hey dude, would LOVE to help ya but i already got rid of half, and that was for 5-10m each.

So unless u r offeruing what i dont THINK u r offering (10m EACH x 30 opals) then sowwy

yes i am offering 10 mill per opals ofcourse. so 30x 10 = 300mill for all 30 and please respond fast cos i want all the opals the have left. my nick is flamethrower i can be found on akara 1 or 2.