Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> WE. DR. SS+0, Ruby Ring, Lycaon Staff +0, WSE

This is a discussion on S> WE. DR. SS+0, Ruby Ring, Lycaon Staff +0, WSE within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Need only: rols, RE's, wp, hornx +8 no need for coins thx...
Page: 1

mammlea

Need only:

rols, RE's, wp, hornx +8

no need for coins thx

mammlea

Knaller

post screen shot of each one please or let me guess your @ work again?

mammlea

no i was suspended, and forget about the SS's i know i have, thats what matters

Knaller

well we would like to see screen shots please, just like i asked you when you was selling the DR for USD i asked you for a SS and you said you was @ work and never got a screen shot, i personally think you don't have these items and you are looking for a good scam so post them please ggkthx

mammlea

well we would like to see screen shots please, just like i asked you when you was selling the DR for USD i asked you for a SS and you said you was @ work and never got a screen shot, i personally think you don't have these items and you are looking for a good scam so post them please ggkthx[/b]

I have sold 1500+ usd in items in Ares, ask there if I have scammed anyone, meanwhile stay the fuck out of my post thx.

Knaller

exactly you have sold 1500+ usd in ares so you know the standard procedures for giving screen shots of these items, if you don't you obviously don't have them, if you've sold that many items on ares then u don't need to make a stupid comment just show them

IllusionS

heh, I laughed when I read hornxbow+8 that you want... considerin a +5 iron bow is just as good, and a +7 IXB is better.

Maybe he wants to make a +9?
    Why do you always have to make these retarded comments, go to school or something...

IllusionS

Well maybe you want to suck my baba?

mammlea

up

mammlea

heh, I laughed when I read hornxbow+8 that you want... considerin a +5 iron bow is just as good, and a +7 IXB is better. [/b]
    LOL in case u didnt know HXB +8 is way better than ironx +7, now stfu thx

Yeah this Kid IlussionS only flame,

and hell with u knaller, i didnt have to post SS of any items i had in ares and im not posting SS here, if u dont want to buy thats ok with me, but u might as well kill some time jerking off instead off flaming me thx

mammlea

up

jeremyjja

LMFAO CZm 'wanna suck my baba" lmfao

Knaller

ill flame you all i like you obviously dont have the items

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast