Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> Weopon Ench SC in bundles of 150

This is a discussion on S> Weopon Ench SC in bundles of 150 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; pft you stupid fag.. I farm enchants 2 hrs per day, you got a problem with that? And Savage farms ...
Page: 2

pft you stupid fag.. I farm enchants 2 hrs per day, you got a problem with that? And Savage farms them daily as well btw...

*edit.. Oh and I also see multiple Wolfden members coming out to farm while I'm there as well..[/b]
    +1

we xp on treants 2 get xp and get enchant scrolls

Banned Senior Member

There was an accusation there????

How about most of you grow up a bit eh???

Savage I apologise to you but you can see where i would notice this coincidence, cant you??

P.S Savage33 IS in WOLFDEN!!

P.P.S Fredbear etc ARE selling LOTS of LVL 20 image scrolls, which have clearly been posted on here as only available thru .tbl edits. Again this isn't an accusation as they maybe buying low selling high from cheater's. But clearly they aren't helping themselves(their REP).

There was an accusation there????

How about most of you grow up a bit eh???

Savage I apologise to you but you can see where i would notice this coincidence, cant you??
    P.S Savage33 IS in WOLFDEN!!

P.P.S Fredbear etc ARE selling LOTS of LVL 20 image scrolls, which have clearly been posted on here as only available thru .tbl edits. Again this isn't an accusation as they maybe buying low selling high from cheater's. But clearly they aren't helping themselves(their REP).[/b]

You shouldn't have accused me in the first place, especially when you don't know me. That's why my clannies and friends are getting pissed. You don't just go and post on someone's topic (a complete stranger, might I add, because i dont know you. At all.) and accuse them of bugging/tbl editting, or whatever it is your talking about.

And No, I don't see where I would notice this coincidence,...you could have simply asked.

P.S...Savage33 is my FARMING character that is in WOLFDEN, and SavageRaider is my main archer in PARIAH...
    P.P.S...you can buy those stupid image scrolls butt cheap from the P.U.S., and I know Freadbear well, and he is a great guy, and also happens to have plenty of money to spend for the P.U.S to sell items in merchant. That is how he makes his money, and I make mine farming...so... if you don't know WOLFDEN, and you don't know me... then Shut iT!...pls :P

sexy Owa

You shouldn't have accused me in the first place, especially when you don't know me. That's why my clannies and friends are getting pissed. You don't just go and post on someone's topic (a complete stranger, might I add, because i dont know you. At all.) and accuse them of bugging/tbl editting, or whatever it is your talking about.

And No, I don't see where I would notice this coincidence,...you could have simply asked.

P.S...Savage33 is my FARMING character that is in WOLFDEN, and SavageRaider is my main archer in PARIAH...
    P.P.S...you can buy those stupid image scrolls butt cheap from the P.U.S., and I know Freadbear well, and he is a great guy, and also happens to have plenty of money to spend for the P.U.S to sell items in merchant. That is how he makes his money, and I make mine farming...so... if you don't know WOLFDEN, and you don't know me... then Shut iT!...pls :P[/b]
    you are my hero.

Miss_Cleric

P.P.S...you can buy those stupid image scrolls butt cheap from the P.U.S., and I know Freadbear well, and he is a great guy, and also happens to have plenty of money to spend for the P.U.S to sell items in merchant. That is how he makes his money, and I make mine farming...so... if you don't know WOLFDEN, and you don't know me... then Shut iT!...pls :P[/b]
    you tell that nub whos boss! :lol:

UP UP and away!! MUAHAhHahahahaa

Derden

Question

savage u bug abuser <3

lol i love the idiots who post shite about people when they dont even know them :sigh:

fred and savage are 100% legit players, in my opinion this would be alot better game if they was alot more players like them

Lioncet

who the fuk is this loser anyway????????

do you have some armor ones sav?

Miss_Cleric

savage u bug abuser <3

lol i love the idiots who post shite about people when they dont even know them :sigh:

fred and savage are 100% legit players, in my opinion this would be alot better game if they was alot more players like them[/b]
    +1 if only...

Banned

who the fuk is this loser anyway????????[/b]

Nuf said.

sexy Owa

Ý BOMB COUNTRY!!!!

Y BoMB COUNTRY...ahahahhaah

who the fuk is this loser anyway????????

do you have some armor ones sav?[/b]
    Hey, Sorry to say i dont have armor enchants...I hate farming those...( i have to actually move from my spot...OFTEN, cause I kill them so fast) ZZzZzzZZZzZZZzzzzzzzzz

up up up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12