S>WP+0, II+7, 2xDR+0, 2xOE+0, 1h Impact+7...others

This is a discussion on S>WP+0, II+7, 2xDR+0, 2xOE+0, 1h Impact+7...others within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; S> lvl 59 dcz warrior. it is human barbarian. has a set of hp valks on it. has 5k pots ...
Page: 1

the_stiffmeister

S> lvl 59 dcz warrior. it is human barbarian. has a set of hp valks on it. has 5k pots in the inn. can sell for usd or igc if needed...has 3 weeks of bronze premium. SOLD TO LITHIUMBUNNY.

S> list for IGC. Will LOOK at trades but i really need to sell for igc. or if there is a possible way to trade this stuff for say a hb+7 or a raptor+8 or a giga+7 or somthing it would totally make my day.

II+1RB c/o-75usd b/o-80usd...c/o for ii7+wp=100usd

WP c/o-none b/o-21gbs...c/o for ii7+wp=100usd

2xDR TRADED to ThinkTank

2xOE c/o-none b/o-12gbs for one or 21gbs for both

1h Impact+1/70 c/o-none b/o-6gbs

Harpoon+1/70 c/o-none b/o-2gbs <----xDxDxDxDxD

SET warrior chitin+3/13rb with +4/14 helmet and a +6/13dd helm c/o-none b/o-21gbs<----on hold for a great friend. i can sell it if offer is good enough, but id rather sell to friend

Scream Scroll c/o-none b/o-2gbs

I_JuST_OwNed_U

why u quittin ur warrior already? o.o

the_stiffmeister

i never play diez anymore...i havent in a long time. and i REALLY need the money...

I_JuST_OwNed_U

can u sell me maybe the 2 DR&#39;s to a buddy ^^ and maybe the chitins, i was bored and put all my gear from my mage to my warrior all my hp stuff, and the EII+7 and man it was fun had 36xx+ hp unbuffed at lvl 65 and with 2h giga+3 i had 3800 something ppl in arena were calling me noob and said i wear scrolls :lol: but yeah now i want to gear my warrior a little, can u help a freind out ^^

the_stiffmeister

well yeah i sure can buddy^^

i need igc if possible but if you wanna do usd i guess its ok...i prefer igc though...

drs and chitins for 60 gbs? or offer...

I_JuST_OwNed_U

can u put them on hold? i can sell some items to get something around that and we can talk after that? o.o?

the_stiffmeister

yeah man ill hold em for ya. but if i get offer for the whole shabang i might have to take it. im trying to get as much out of this as possible. check pm for my idea.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

up, let me try some of the items on ^^ i think im gonna lvl my warrior a bit check pms...bump

the_stiffmeister

ok. tell me when and where...

15 gbs for wp pls

the_stiffmeister

15 is a bit too low. cant go below 19 :/

up up