Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCAMMED

This is a discussion on SCAMMED within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i didnt want to harm razor the point is the mail is bugged and i didnt wanted to delay or ...
Page: 3

trem

i didnt want to harm razor the point is the mail is bugged and i didnt wanted to delay or w/e they are bullshitting at the ticket i didnt had problems before until i wanted to change my mail
    and didnt got any validation mail i dont give a fck about this game anyway ppl stop bullshitting about me i see 50 ppl cry in one topic damn im a cry terapist

what about his i give u the char and you fix it yourself ?

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

Then why did u tell me that in the first fuckin place? then we wouldnt be sitting here. calling you a scammer now would we?

i want my items back... ASAP i dont want the warrior... 2 Rocs. Chaotic Generator 01

Apollus

"I DID THIS FOR LAUGHTER" tbh thats a BS excuse just give him his ROC's bk man, so much easier then i'll take bk my statement

this homo keep saying that he isn't the same anymore and that he has changed xD[/b]
    Well see if he has changed.

Aftermath

banned my account on ko4life ok thn im sorry 4 u sublime bb olympia suck on my balls peace xD

runordie

Well see if he has changed.[/b]
    not going to, once a scammer always a scammer hes not going to give back the rocs
    if he does its only for 1 reason

Whos AfterMath? zzzz

banned my account on ko4life ok thn im sorry 4 u sublime bb olympia suck on my balls peace xD[/b]

It's not KO4Lifes Fault he was scammed, it's your lack of self worth. Anyone who really felt deep pride in themselves wouldn't feel the need to degrade themselves into thieving others. Do you break into peoples cars, steal candy from a store, rob the purse of an elderly woman or scam items from people in game? It's all pathetic and has always been considered so in any society worth anything. You ought to drink a case of man up and give him his items back, you'd feel better about urself no matter what others think of you. Honor > All.

Gaby159

Give me my cash immahussela... :angry:

He Wont, Give back the rocs, So im hopeing That he Hold Up his End of The Bargain And Give Me Want i Traded For...
    But that Wont happen.

Aftermath

guys stop crying im having fun letme Im a good person but im mad about things so be nice !

Ok, till now you're still and always? will be a scammer, untill I hear this is solved, you're added in the scammer list...... again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123