Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammed by Chowboy?

This is a discussion on Scammed by Chowboy? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I just gave him 20gbs and he was supposed to give me the cash over paypal. next thing i know ...
Page: 1

pawnface

I just gave him 20gbs and he was supposed to give me the cash over paypal. next thing i know he goes offline :S has any one ever had trouble with this guy before ?? damn him

Brun

hes in the clan im in and its ur dumbass fault for giving someone the gb's before getting the money lols..

pawnface

didn't know people where like this. i had no chance of getting money first of any one. and it doesn't make it okay for him to scam me just cause i gave the gbs first lol

Taeho

Not pointing fingers at anyone but i'd like to see some evidence. MSN logs/Paypal history and so on.

_SuM4DiN4C_

hes in the clan im in and its ur dumbass fault for giving someone the gb's before getting the money lols..[/b]
    hahahahahhahahah +1

pawnface

well no payments were sent so no need for any payapl info lol:P

and damn since wen did people in this forum become so assy.. people say dont give items till u get cash and others say it the other way round.. some one has to be trusted in the end !

the most i could do is get this print screen just before he told me "k 1 sec" for him sending the payment. and he was also asking me to do more transactions after i gave him the 20gbs (for a big scam duh) after i told him just send the cash now and we can discuss it later he just went offline and no more from him

heres the screenshot

I know it might not be so significant but its all i got, and it should be enough really.. i got some PMS from him in ko4life before the trade was done just to help.

Another thing came to my attention was he had a list of succseful trades he has done (in his sig) but now he has removed it for some reason

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/2671/sszz3.jpg

Brun

haha =P remember no 1 is trustable

i sold him some gbs and everything went fine hope this is just a misunderstanding

sub

hes in the clan im in and its ur dumbass fault for giving someone the gb's before getting the money lols..[/b]
    so u in a scammer clan huh .. nyce

Brun

I_JuST_OwNed_U

Ive done a successful trade with Chowboy before, but if he did take every person off his sig, so it does kinda say something... In all, i've seen many ppl about to quit and just start scamming ppl and could care less about there rep, sry for your loss.

Taeho

I'm still waiting for a response from Chow. From what i understand he havent quit, he have a new DCZ warrior.

last days hes been spamming like hell... ive been waiting for a topic like this :mellow:

last days hes been spamming like hell... ive been waiting for a topic like this :mellow:[/b]
    u mean scamming? :huh:

pawnface

yea im a lil confused on why he would scam over $110 its not exactly a huge gateaway and worth ruining your rep for.

anyways i got 17gbs left any trustable guys wanna buy it :P ? and yea ill give gbs first if you wanna scam me go ahead if your already wet you won't be afraid of the rain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast