Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Scammed And hacked - raffu exagons jinzio - hypnotoad aeillo

This is a discussion on Scammed And hacked - raffu exagons jinzio - hypnotoad aeillo within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Basically... me MICA RAFFU EXAGONS "goliath" me aka hypnotoad / jinzio scammed about 60 level 60s in knight online stealing ...
Page: 1

JinZio

Default Scammed And hacked - raffu exagons jinzio - hypnotoad aeillo

Basically... me MICA RAFFU EXAGONS "goliath" me aka hypnotoad / jinzio scammed about 60 level 60s in knight online stealing there ke ko w/e the fuck this retarded free rpg is coins items anything we could take off the accounts and scrolls at the time. Basically we would offer to sell people acc's we had scammed by telling them wed purchase there shit for usd and wed want to log onto there acc's to verrify everythings there and suprisingly people were ignorant enough to let us do it.. i even got peoples secret questions in a few cases such as crusader47's me and raffu even scammed the knight of karus... know i believe raffu / mica who are now known as "exagons" raffu still raffu are still scamming people today without me and have picked up a new person to scam with known as aeillo or some fucking retarded name like that.. raffu claims his items are "legit" same with mica the account mica sold "goliath" the 60 - ??? warrior with a raptor +8 shelll warrior pendants chitin +8 ect was all scammed back by me and mica trading the items to each other in game so i really hope the person that bought goliath and the items he placed on the account read this.. raffu is a fucking lier / scammer and i can prove all of it for anyone who wants to add me to msn @ [email protected] i havent been part of a scam since goliath but i know for a fact raffu / mica / goliath / ardje / exagons are still doing it, ive even had the gm's of the diez server add me to msn to find out whats going on but ive blantley ignored them.. dont fucking group with these kids / associate with them youll end up getting scammed or even worst delevled like we did too like 6 60s LOL i find that kind of funny we deleveled them down to 40 and left them with 1337 coins ahahahahh noones account was ever "hacked" they were scammed because they were fucking retarded enough to give out there account info.. please read this and beware of future "usd / account purchasers" really sorry for this and also to the people we scammed" soz kids not our fault you were fucking idiots.

Btw.. for all of the people reading this.. i have a raptor +8 chitin shell +7/12 2 warrior pendants 1 +2 and the other +1 that i just scammed off of mica / exagons lvl 68 acc so if anyones interested pst me!!! selling for usd... sigh the items are legit and probally wont get banned for everything ill make a deal of like 160 / 200 usd l8

JinZio

i appologize, aellio really wasnt involved in scamming with us.. well much anyways just always traded items to him, hes a nice guy dont h8

JinZio

people that witnessed us scamming / macroing in ko / ke are "ferrotboy" all of knights of elmorad or w/e the clan was.. all of uhh darkstorm that fucking gay ko clan lets see.. who else umm somone with admin friends named dan.. lol with a bunch of +8 shit uhh poweroutage i <3ed him and a bunch of other faggots

wello

this is all true, i new this was all going on but never sed anything. dont get anything rong i wasnt in it or anything, i didnt help them at all, they tried to keep it a secret from me.... but i knew. any1 who knows me knows that im the most legit person ever hence the crappy gear
    beware of them plz

JinZio

fucking read this shit people of the internets... you need to read it PROTECT YOUR SELFS like condoms only for ko / ke w/e this gamei s called

.... no comment and edit BB

TakeThat

i knew it all along, there were a group of em. aellio is the godfather " hence with themost post aka trusted person cause he had post" and the rest make noobs accounts.. xD ah well what can u do. when u are stupid u get scammed when ur not u won;t :P simple. i've done many trades raffu etc etc tried to scamm me never works :P

redfieldTnT

aeLLio wasnt involved seems like bullshit lol
    <== scammed by raffu n aeLLio as well

JinZio

really? he didnt play crusader47 with all of his mage gear whenever i fucking skeeted it from crusader? in the clan knights of moradon or knights of elmorad i cant remember which clan, too long ago but yeah, aeillo did just as fucking much as us sorry, the truth hurts about a month ago he stopped scamming cause he wanted to work on his "e reputation" lol dont be tricked by that faggot mexican as guilty as any of us sorry

redfieldTnT

first of all i been saying not to trust these 2 kids since ke first started

raffu/aellio = little boys who care more about a video game and stealling items/coins ect

JinZio

basically.. mica / exagons / person who sold goliath and then stole all of his character information and now mica wants me to remove it because he thinks goliath is going to the nl to beat him up LOL and he doesnt want me to ruin his e "reputation" im such a dick.. holy fuck lol

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    first of all i been saying not to trust these 2 kids since ke first started

raffu/aellio = little boys who care more about a video game and stealling items/coins ect

stop crying over a god damn drop FFS we offered u another holy water and u did not want to accept it BIG DEAL DICK and for

takethat i was not the godfather i was shit i only listened and did nothing if you guys want to call me a scammer give me god damn SS of me taking iteams off a character iam tired of this shit people calling me a scammer.....

sorry raffu but i dont want my rep fucked in a good game that i play so fak him James=jinzio and Raffu did the scaming raffu did the scamming of characters and james did the scamming of USD and hacking the characters back.... so fuck off i am done with this topic and wont post anymore i have to do my school work now peace.

JinZio

aeillo stfu you faggot immagrant go back to mexico you uneducated retard go suck some more at scamming.. basically aeillo was so bad at it, mica banned him from vent LOL haahhhhahahah omg so funny murrrrrr aeillo dont try and lie to get out of it you know you were involved just as much as any of us

JinZio

LOL i really like how i start these really good ko / ke / w/e the fuck this game is called post topics.. raffus making a list of all the people aeillo scammed with us, so poop on ma dick nigga aeillo YOU FUCKING SUCK AT LYING LOL

JinZio

bump bump keep this shit alive fuck

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast