Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Scammed And hacked - raffu exagons jinzio - hypnotoad aeillo

This is a discussion on Scammed And hacked - raffu exagons jinzio - hypnotoad aeillo within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Dark3lf Cracked clan is one of the most legit clans ever. Those who doesn't agree ...
Page: 3

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dark3lf
    Cracked clan is one of the most legit clans ever. Those who doesn't agree can fuk off *:wub:
    +1

some of them are are my friends and have my phonenumber and know where I live...now this might sound stupid but not many ppl do because of my work. I even know couple criminals who would love to know where I live :P

Anyway known some of these guys since Cypher server on Myko opened and that is shitty long time....We have borrowed items and even chars sometimes...NOTHING ever happened. Yes in every clan sometimes some spoiled egg can enter....once....now I would say +90% of all time CrackeD has been good guns...now that is a high number....tell me how many clans who is +3 years old say the same?[/b]
    i miss ilwendil (aka forsete no.2 :lol: )

StolinG

-_- -_- <_< <_<

Infra

lol
    1st thats market section :huh: :huh: :unsure:
    2nd ban JinZio
    3rd CrackeD is good clan no scammers,no dupers,no macroers or whatever
    :unsure: :huh: -_-

yeh i knew these guys.. i had James here photoshop a paypal screenie to try scam me i made him do it twice to make sure and was lucky my maths was up to scratch on the ol calculations to realise it was wrong.. i had aeilio and mica and that scam me before long ago on my old mage acct.. took all my crimsons +7 and some paper mage armours etc off the acct.. then managed to trick the stupid ol gullable aelio to give me the acct details of the char they moved all the items back onto and got a couple friends to nicely get my items back and delvl that char for me whilst i was away.

Psy

Originally posted by JinZio
    fucking read this shit people of the internets... you need to read it PROTECT YOUR SELFS like condoms only for ko / ke w/e this gamei s called
    Just because you wear a condom doesn't mean you won't get fucked.

bump for friend

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123