Scammed noisome aka luke harris

This is a discussion on Scammed noisome aka luke harris within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Ok second scammed in my entire life, its stupid and i dun give a shit. but just here to warn ...
Page: 1

blackii

Ok second scammed in my entire life, its stupid and i dun give a shit.
    but just here to warn ppl....

i sented him 2xx usd for iron neck in akara server , he delayed me around two days

then i deciede to check w.u see if he picked up, money has been pick up , n result is he not being online

for the whole day, he shared with alot of ppl as u can see in his sig, especially the voucher thingy,,its bs

anyways

here his email : [email protected]

Name : Luke Harris

City : Grays

nis21ven

fk him noob

lol i have him in msn xD btw its ur 2nd time u got scammed =P ,dont look the vouch of ppl just make a good deal and method next time kanki

iKon

fukin bastard....

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I moved/closed your other topic. Didn't it occur to you that MAYBE this might be the wrong section?

Use your brain, your not a fool. Stop being ignorant and put it in the right section. I don't care if people won't read it there, and its not my problem. But the rules are CLEAR that this is a MARKET SECTION (yes, hence the name, 'Akara Market&#39