Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

scammed by trytankme

This is a discussion on scammed by trytankme within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; He robbed me of my precious lupus pendant. Dont worry frukwan i 'll get your nick on the scamming/banning list ...
Page: 1

DontLikeAFreak

He robbed me of my precious lupus pendant. Dont worry frukwan i 'll get your nick on the scamming/banning list of ko4life

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

all i can say is rofl, here is what happend. he gave me lupus pendant and i gave him an 61 mage and crimson +7 set and elixer +7 on edena for his ronark item.. he come back from holiday .. ( he was supposed to have taken items of char) he didnt and my friend sold elixer +7 ... i told him id get him it back in a weak or so but now he cahnge his mind and wants a lupus pendant on ronark....... all i can say is abel go get a life and pls grow up... o ur 14 :P

and post some evidence ... if u guna make this topic

Kdoh, things like this are bound to happen with Dontlikeafreak, he's just a kid...

DontLikeAFreak

you fucking retard i checked the account before i left and there was never a elixer on the account so i ask my lupus pendant back you say no! I ask why ,you say i give you the elixer within 2 days... Yea right waiting now over 3 days and nutting you ignoring me.That's so obviously that you scammed me. People don't thoink i didn't asked for my lupus pendant back or he borrow me a md +7 until he got my lupus pendant back i offered all of these suggestions!

~Abel

Dude, just have a little patience and get a clear view on the situation before you start calling people scammers (and ruin the trade for you).

DontLikeAFreak

Lol you think i'm dumb? You just tryign to make me black cause you hate me! Getta fuck out of my topic

Dark_Avenger

Hush little baby... Dont you cryyyyyyyyyyyy

lol he aint getting nothing with this attitude..... and hasnt even posted evidence :S u are a kid and on every server all people hate you.. why is this hmm i wonder

DontLikeAFreak

K i shall post some ss's.

u jjust making it worse for your self... i tell you wait till i can get it but no... u cant wait a few more days or w/e

Lol you think i'm dumb? You just tryign to make me black cause you hate me! Getta fuck out of my topic[/b]
    Just trying to help you there, but if you wanna be that way, go ahead.

DontLikeAFreak

need to wiat i cant look his history strange i 'll post some ss's as soon i can hopefully look in it :$

meocon69

change ur name to 'IAmAFreak'

meocon69

btw... ur a fukin lil gay lier.....u had sooo long to get that elixer and it was there when u should of checked......took u like 2 FUKIN weeks.... thats why i sold it to a real buyer ...unlike u...FREAK!!! :P

DontLikeAFreak

omg what you doing here now? stop freaking spamming my topic with useless shit

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast