Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

scammed by trytankme

This is a discussion on scammed by trytankme within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; close topic plz , we dont have to lsiten to this lil boys lies...
Page: 2

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

close topic plz , we dont have to lsiten to this lil boys lies

btw... ur a fukin lil gay lier.....u had sooo long to get that elixer and it was there when u should of checked......took u like 2 FUKIN weeks.... thats why i sold it to a real buyer ...unlike u...FREAK!!! :P[/b]
    At least give him the money you got for it, that was the deal. If you don't, then yeah, you scammed him.

ive offred

but he dont want to do original deal...... he wants a lupus pendant in ronark..... and we made this 2 weaks ago his own fault for not taking the items as i said to do.... ive offred him an elixer on edena and he dont want so.....

DontLikeAFreak

9 hours before i left to france (for 2 weeks long no pc) i checked frukwan his account. Guess what i found there mage wiht only some crap armor an dwood +8 in inn so i logged of and putted n my nick frukwan wtf there is no elixer on the account then i left for 2 weeks. voila nutting about me lazy or lying

u didnt tell me anything about elixer about not being there until 2 days ago...... and all ur mising is elixer +7 which ive already told u i will get you one, now stop being a retart litlle geek and wait

meocon69

omg... i went on the acc several times in those 2 weeks... and i saw the elixer everytime i logged on... it was there ok... u are just lazy dumb lier :P

DontLikeAFreak

Here says you would get me it in 1 night and 10 min ago i told time is over i want my elixer. Guess what happend he blocked me till i posted this topic

no i saw topic and logged on too see wat u on about.... and i told you to take items of char retard... so pls shut up...

and how is it a scam if im giving you elixer as soon as i get 1?

DontLikeAFreak

Oh btw nutting is my fauld from that is it my fauld i got a other life then your pc life? Don't think so . Is it my fault that you 're a scammer ? 2 WEEKS BEFORE I FUCKIGN LEFT T HERE WAS NOOOOOO ELIXER ON THE ACCOUNT . THERE PROBLY WAS NEVER AN ELIXER ON THE ACCOUNT JACKASS .I got clearly ss's of you saying you get me elixer bakc in 1 night.I waited 3 FUCking DAYS and nutting you just ignore nad block me all the time im pretty sick about you and 'll get you accoutn suspended and learn to read a litle better im 15...

meocon69

we not gettin shit for u... u had ur fukin chance we gave u to weeks..we gave u other items... we offerd u money from elixer... so stop fukin saying trytankme scammed u

melli

dontlikeafreak is a fool. Trytankme is goodgun. he traded lupus pendant for items in edana with trytankme 3 weeks ago and now comes bitching about it he doesnt have it. DUDE NO ONE LIKES U NOW FUK OFF ABEL, EVERY1 HATES U. YOU JUST NEED ATTENTION. FUKING ATTENTIONWHORE. g2g now baiiii, going out with some friends. and no time to stay here argueing with u.

roffllll btw ur SS's prove nothing i say a day or so......... and the last ss.. how does that make me scammer... pleaes get lost retard little nerd and i highly doubt u have a life. how does this prove im a scammer.. i keep offering you elixer in the SS's and you keeep saying no.... are yyou stupid, you dont want ur part of deal u just making ur self look bad thats all.... all know im a good trader and not a scammer, everyone on edena ended up hating u and kiking u from clans etc for ur childish behaviour like this

DontLikeAFreak

we not gettin shit for u... u had ur fukin chance we gave u to weeks..we gave u other items... we offerd u money from elixer... so stop fukin saying trytankme scammed u[/b]
    LOL??????? You faggot who eva you are. I was 2 weeks in france no pc or tv there on my vacation house. Frukwan didnt offered me any money on edana nub tard.

melli

YOU JUST NEED ATTENTION. FUKING ATTENTIONWHORE. g2g now baiiii, going out with some friends. and no time to stay here argueing with u.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast