Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

scammed by trytankme

This is a discussion on scammed by trytankme within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; close topic please, none of us have to listen to this litlle atention seeking boy....
Page: 3

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

close topic please, none of us have to listen to this litlle atention seeking boy.

DontLikeAFreak

roffllll btw ur SS's prove nothing i say a day or so......... and the last ss.. how does that make me scammer... pleaes get lost retard little nerd and i highly doubt u have a life. how does this prove im a scammer.. i keep offering you elixer in the SS's and you keeep saying no.... are yyou stupid, you dont want ur part of deal u just making ur self look bad thats all.... all know im a good trader and not a scammer, everyone on edena ended up hating u and kiking u from clans etc for ur childish behaviour like this[/b]
    both of my ss's proof alot that you promised me (this happend afteri came back frm france) that you would give me back a exlier on edana in 1 night and you obviously didn't. Thirt ss proofs what a nerdtard you are by saying"I dont give a shit what a 14 year old nerd is saying on the other side of the world or w.e " so its obviously you 're a true scammer cause you dont give shit about other people

~Abel

DontLikeAFreak

I'm not tellign you to look this topci noob nerd im j ust warninging the other people for this stupid retarted noob scammer

Please talk it over with him on msn, cause no one cares about you, you have no proof, and you're a little shithead.
    HE OFFERS YOU YOUR PART OF THE DEAL, if he was a scammer he wouldn't do that. Learn to have a bit of patience...

Please talk it over with him on msn, cause no one cares about you, you have no proof, and you're a little shithead.
    HE OFFERS YOU YOUR PART OF THE DEAL, if he was a scammer he wouldn't do that. Learn to have a bit of patience...[/b]
    +1 i know for a fact he has offred to give you the items but u say no and make thios useless no proof topic, just trying to get some atention.

/growupmate

DontLikeAFreak

patience yea right ! didn't i told you to stay out of my topic? i bet for my life he doesnt't give me anything he even wouldsn't do it every time i pmed him on msn he just blocked me or ignored me so thats a scamm and he says he dont give ashit about me so obviously he admitted he doesnt gonan give me no shit voila abel have spoken!

DontLikeAFreak

patience yea right ! didn't i told you to stay out of my topic? i bet for my life he doesnt't give me anything he even wouldsn't do it every time i pmed him on msn he just blocked me or ignored me so thats a scamm and he says he dont give ashit about me so obviously he admitted he doesnt gonan give me no shit voila abel have spoken!

i dont think anyone at all cares bout u, so please stop posting ur useless retard comments.

DontLikeAFreak

frukwan stupid bitch obviously i said i wanted the elixer within 2 days he agreed with it and i gave him 3 days he did nutting so stfu litle lifeless geek

lol post some good evidance that hes scammer, and i dont think hed wannu give you ur elixer now after youve done all this... what ive seen uve had ur chances too many times to get elixer and u just want atention and wreck it all for your self, so go ahead and keep crying, and u dont know me or trytankme... so STFU

wynne.

wahhaha abel wat een ramdebiel ben je

DontLikeAFreak

i know you guys good enough i heard from a friend you are you brother scammed with garry someon eelse in an other game he asked me to tell noboddy else buth i this is somethign else.dont start bullshitting proof wiht ss cause it was said trough vent you.why i didn't saw this coming? Once a scammer always a scammer. You guys are worth no shit you even don't deserve a life if you ask me.Go blow togetter my scammed lupus pendant in you rnerdy chair

have a good day .oh i mean have a bad day !

:S

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Befor i played knight online i played Americas Army with gary, i believe it is impossable to scam in that game... and 1ce again if ur going to call some1 a scammer post some proof.

wahhaha abel wat een ramdebiel ben je[/b]
    Ja... En het maar van niemand aannemen he...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast