Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

scammed by trytankme

This is a discussion on scammed by trytankme within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; omg this is going to far wohaiwo you better stfu i know what happend you stupid koxper stop saying b/s ...
Page: 5

DontLikeAFreak

omg this is going to far wohaiwo you better stfu i know what happend you stupid koxper stop saying b/s just cause you hate me stupid bitch

hotsicer

hahahah ok post ss me koxping and i still wont shut up retard kid

spast als ge wa beter leest en logish nadenkt weet ge da hij gaat wachte tot het niets meer waard s en zegge wtf you talking about i never did that of yes i scammed you so what its just a piece of junk . ik zen nie zo achterlijk als gij amen![/b]
    Jij bent echt een klein kuthomo'tje. Niemand vind je aardig, niemand geeft wat om jou, van mij part wordt je gehacked / gescammed, en gek2ed, no one cares.

Dunno why you still don't get it : No one likes you, everyone is against you, stop defending yourself and admit you were wrong. Wynne is about 10 times smarter than you, at least he doesn't whine like a 12 year old.
    I think I speak for all of us when I say : STFU!

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

omg this is going to far wohaiwo you better stfu i know what happend you stupid koxper stop saying b/s just cause you hate me stupid bitch[/b]
    again with the accusing with no proof.. you never learn do you

hotsicer

Dunno why you still don't get it : No one likes you, everyone is against you, stop defending yourself and admit you were wrong. Wynne is about 10 times smarter than you, at least he doesn't whine like a 12 year old.
    I think I speak for all of us when I say : STFU![/b]
    CORRECt! AGA

xdddddddddddddd

Im closing the topic!
    its not the right section and you accusing him with no proof.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345