SCAMMER HACKER CHEATER OLD PLAYER

This is a discussion on SCAMMER HACKER CHEATER OLD PLAYER within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I have known this player for a looong time. He has played on KO for well over 3 years probably ...
Page: 1

I have known this player for a looong time. He has played on KO for well over 3 years probably more like 4-5. on all servers and was/is active on KO4Life, KORanking and eBay. He has even done mod type work and possibly lower level GM type for k2 as well. He knows all the bugs, all the scams, exploits, etc. Here is what I know of him personally:

Alex Rudd
    19 Leeze Park
    Okehampton
    N/A, Devon
    United,
    United Kingdom
    [email protected] (he has dozens of email address but actually places his picture on this one)

On Olympia he played both orc and human esp early. He played misc characters including Stomach and Flying Chicken.

Beware buying/selling/trading with him. The majority of the items he sells for USD are stolen from other players. The accounts he sells are shell accounts waiting for you to level them and put items on them. He is a serious criminal and a real piece of shit low life.

I have placed his info here for you and I have reported him to KO via several different ways. You've been warned.

voices

any angry people in the uk that own a baseball bat? ive got a favour to ask

which char did he scam?

and by Stomach you don't mean Stomachache right?

PaulT

any angry people in the uk that own a baseball bat? ive got a favour to ask[/b]
    I have a wiffle-ball bat .....
    does that count

voices

I have a wiffle-ball bat .....
    does that count[/b]

if u coat it in anthrax?