Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCAMMER LIST

This is a discussion on SCAMMER LIST within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; eazy everyone knows maybe once you got hacked by crazyiron but the rest of the times it was just scamming ...
Page: 2

runordie

eazy everyone knows maybe once you got hacked by crazyiron but the rest of the times it was just scamming cs...

Eazy

actually it was twice and i nver fukign got another rollback after i got hacked the 2nd time so stfu

QuikSilver

fuck u assault scamm me and run like a little bitch

ok stop changing topic.. Quik scammed, i got items back gg closed topic

Eazy

he scammed? he scammed the char? he scammed the items? fuk off dude ur a fuking piece of shit! he didnt do shit to u, he even let u use the fuking char to play with. and u do some stuiped ass shit as this

ReZzDrAg0nz

Default Re: SCAMMER LIST

Originally posted by QuikSilver
    ASSAULTJR, RUNORDIE(hes in on it, holding my items) , 4BRUTALITY (my lvl 70 warrior) that assault jacked off me ... i dunno maybe he already name changed, anyways he stole the folowing items: giga 2h +7, raptor +8, lugias +7, full shell +7 with some chitins +8, skeleton belt , roc, fevorin +1, PE, wp +1,wse,hanguk +6, DOL +7 full shell priest +7 lobo hammer +5,around 3 bil coins, and the char it self, lots of more items but i cant remember which, WELL just letting u guys know watch out * maybe deathie also, but not for sure
    Quik stfu already...you had nothing, until you scammed someone with my fuking ms 8 on it, and many times lying about u sold all the scammed items and quit game just because you dont want to return my Ms 8...this is the ending you deserve...you can't lose something that wasn't belong to you in the first place. Now you can quit game like u told me 3 fukin months ago... :wub:

QuikSilver

i trusted u what mroe do u need then access to a full equipped account

QuikSilver

i jsut play this game for fun but some faggot has to scamm me, i wouldnt think u would do it

so scamming is fun? sounds like you just said that..

Eazy

did he say anything about scamming is fun? looks liek ur the one having fun with u

runordie

Wow eazy where the fuck did you come from? defending quik... everyone knows that hes a scammer, i guess you two scammed cs together

Eazy

why are u helpign assault?
    u helped him scammed too?
    seems liek u have all the scammed items on 4brut at the time?
    i guess u 2 scammed quik together
    and also assault is a scammer and he knows and so do u, thats why im doign this so he doesnt get away with it and everyone knows hes a piece of shit

runordie

Originally posted by Eazy
    why are u helpign assault?
    u helped him scammed too? *
    seems liek u have all the scammed items on 4brut at the time? *
    i guess u 2 scammed quik together
    and also assault is a scammer and he knows and so do u, thats why im doign this so he doesnt get away with it and everyone knows hes a piece of shit
    rezz is defending him...and the reason why is cause we know that quik fucked over 3 people and trys to deny and be all smooth about it, and btw no i did not help scam quik but if i had the chance i would of, and the last part... i got those items by trading someone a mage on diez...

QuikSilver

assault u listen to a little 12 year old with down syndrome that uses his daddys CC, i guess its becuase ur the same age, aww, anyways ur now the SCAMMER and u cant say nothing just defend ur little self.

runordie

Originally posted by QuikSilver
    assault u listen to a little 12 year old with down syndrome that uses his daddys CC, i guess its becuase ur the same age, aww, anyways ur now the SCAMMER and u cant say nothing just defend ur little self.
    if hes now the scammer who was it before? please tell us...was it you? instead of you making a list of who you think people scammed you, make a list of people you scammed...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast