Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCAMMER LIST

This is a discussion on SCAMMER LIST within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; LOL? U KNOW WHY QUIK FUKED FELON OVER?CUZ THEY FUKIGN TOOK HIS SHIT FIRST. so why dont u fuking get ...
Page: 3

Eazy

LOL? U KNOW WHY QUIK FUKED FELON OVER?CUZ THEY FUKIGN TOOK HIS SHIT FIRST. so why dont u fuking get urs fuking facts straight. and they took way more shit from quik's warrior "LVLMEPLZ" then quik took from them, and i know for a fact that if someone stole ur shit and u knew the person's info u would fukgin take it so stfu

yay im not 12.. i dont have down syndrome...i dont use anyone but my CC.. and also stop bitching because you got owned. Your a scammer i got the items back its done. Once again Topic closed please, i dont more of this bullshit lying

QuikSilver

ok if u wanan talk shit give me ur vent instead of running like a little bitch when i come in, if u werent guilty or assault, he wouldnt switch channels or leave vent, and please make a lisstfor me i would love to see it right now, and go get cured.

Eazy

ITEMS BACK? LOL QUIK WAS GETTING HIS ITEMS BACK, YOUR STEALING THEM BACK FOR THE OTHER PERSON, This had nothign to do with u, and fukign over the only person u even fukign played with in this game. before u had any friends ur a fuking piece of trash

i dont want to talk to you because i have nothing to say to you....and you just want to try and get your scammed items back

runordie

Originally posted by Eazy
    LOL? U KNOW WHY QUIK FUKED FELON OVER?CUZ THEY FUKIGN TOOK HIS SHIT FIRST. so why dont u fuking get urs fuking facts straight. and they took way more shit from quik's warrior "LVLMEPLZ" then quik took from them, and i know for a fact that if someone stole ur shit and u knew the person's info u would fukgin take it so stfu
    me getting my facts straight..lawl it wasnt felon scamming him, if you had you facts straight you would know that it was mike, aka coheed... yea telling my i got my facts wrong im good friends with felon i know what happen obviously you dont...and again TOPIC CLOSED PLX

QuikSilver

are u fucking retarded assault, got items back?? very funny , they werent eanyones but mine in the first place, second i was talking about fucking retard runordie here, your just on there sdie and u know my part of the story or maybe u forgot or act like u forgot, anyways if u wanna deny something talk in vent insteada running like you do.

runordie

Originally posted by AsSaULtJr
    i dont want to talk to you because i have nothing to say to you....and you just want to try and get your scammed items back
    +1

Eazy

READ MY POST PLZ IT SAYS "THEY" AND YES FELON HAD A PART IN IT.

QuikSilver

wiggedywoo u know nothing shut that dirty mouth

runordie

dirty mouth :/

Eazy

gtfo out of the topic runordie

umm eazy you leave this topic.. it doesnt concern you at all whatsoever

lmfao

this thread is crazy

this should be a closed topic......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast