Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Scammer via paypal

This is a discussion on Scammer via paypal within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lol fuck all scammer go to plice the best thing........ he's a scammer. His last account was Nas. he's just ...
Page: 2

DjKeViN2

lol fuck all scammer go to plice the best thing........

he's a scammer. His last account was Nas. he's just a loser scammer who's really poor irl and lives with his granparents small apartment and scams ppl through a game. next time try not to deal with low post ppl with usd. most of the time they're banned scammers who made new accounts or new upcoming scammers
    lol

Make_me_offert

All here use paypal , and we are can see paypal is dangerous for sellers , if i sell my char for paypal and later send me this msg i lost all =s .. Guys if any know how can to come up it ..send pm...no silence.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

he's scammed lotsa ppl, myself included. so good luck blanquita, because my money, parthenon's, and lammer's were all eaten up by him i bet he scammed mroe than 1k off ppl already.

bump so that he doesnt get away with any more..

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Majix
    bump so that he doesnt get away with any more..

campijohn

i kinda thought that if virtual items where involved paypal would not allow chargebacks.

please post how this works out?

john

N00Bi

How about you get the money to your paypal and send it directly to another account, can he still chargeback the money then?

Sabao

ZUHAZUHUAH that guy both all my items yesterday, of course he sent to one account and i imeddiatly sent that money to my real account lmao >.<, after i saw this topic went to check the account that received the money and boom -280$ xD, and yep the other account where was supposed to have the money got chargebacked to by paypal lmao, ko and his garbage players ftw

ub3rslart

ukranianjew did a similar thing 2 me yesterday, I bought some gold bars off him and he blocked me as soon as i sent the money

Badluckserb

The problem is hard,,because a lot ppl can to imitate this fraud , and sell for paypal now no is safe.. If paypal dont protile to the sellers in virtual game,,the possibility of any seller win dispute in this case is really bad...i no lawyer and dont know a lot of political financier in internet but if any in this foro know about what need the sellers to to prevent futures frauds ,post the solution.

Make_me_offert

BUMP

:angry:

Make_me_offert

Default ......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast