Scammer to watch out for

This is a discussion on Scammer to watch out for within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; His name Is Bigwills His Rogue on Cypher Shanghai Everyone that plays cypher will know this name from the ex-cheater ...
Page: 1

Airforce9999

Default Scammer to watch out for

His name Is Bigwills

His Rogue on Cypher Shanghai Everyone that plays cypher will know this name from the ex-cheater Heaven clan member
    His Past information
    -------------------
    [email protected] laaaal says:
    username- zone3404
    [email protected] laaaal says:
    password- Butler2674

this account Was probelly scammed Just like anything bigwills says is legit, anyone who says hes legit is either a scammer friend of his or just his local slut to ass fuck ^^

seller

lol... Shanghai is my account and i gave bigwill the details cuz thout he wanted to buy it, but he couldnt send the money or some shit and gave me the account back.

Airforce9999

Originally posted by seller
    lol... Shanghai is my account and i gave bigwill the details cuz thout he wanted to buy it, but he couldnt send the money or some shit and gave me the account back.
    Lmfao hes a scammer dude learn to read the fucking forums the guy stole my rogues gear, + a persons md +8, ur lucky he didnt take ur account, although im sure it wouldent have mattered since it cost you what? 30+$ To make with koxp ^^