Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Scammerslist

This is a discussion on Scammerslist within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; cesoir and his other peruvian friends scammed the rest of pwnedby -Cesoir [ip = 200.62.176.97 , go ddos him] [msn= ...
Page: 1

melli

cesoir and his other peruvian friends scammed the rest of pwnedby

-Cesoir [ip = 200.62.176.97 , go ddos him] [msn= [email protected], go flood him with mails]

-Yamileth [his reallife friend]

-Vexicity [we killed sq in eslant and vexicity disbanded for drop and left party and we went to hq and cesoir invited him again]

-touchmenoob [clan assist and good friend of cesoir and he got many drops from cesoir but we had to give it cuz of "clan share"]

-blastoise [his reallife friend][ip= 200.62.176.97]

here is a post of blastoise where he says cesoir is his rl friend so fuk him too

IllusionS

Reasoning behind each one would be good, although I can vouch for you against some on that list.

Sabandija

dont put all the peruvians in the same sack dude.

redbluegreen44

dont put all the peruvians in the same sack dude.[/b]
    yeah really sucks but its kinda true. So far ive read 2 topics about peruvians scamming real money around 900$+

IllusionS

Yes it is ignorant to generalize people, but just like turks, alot of peruvians are gay faggots like them.

unfortunately with a new server it takes awhile to learn whos trustable on the server, and who will stab you in the back at the sign of greed. As far as I've seen, there's really no good clans, or theres some good people in the clan but the leader/others in the clan suck. I don't know what happened to annihilation but I know oblivion ran a good clan on pathos, I guess they all quit? At the beginning of the server I really thought annihilation and vampires would be top clans but that kinda dwiddled away with all the koxp/exp bugs/other bullshit that happened.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

and tehre is 2 people that play cesoir and they are both retards... they told me to help them scam clan or they kick me lol

DontLikeAFreak

told ya he was a scammer...

jeremyjja

HOw the fuck are you gonna call me a scammer (thiZZ) Becuz i come to help cesoir with bosses? i have never gotten any drops or money from any of the bosses i helped him with are u fucking stupid i cant belive that lmfao u have no reason to call me scammer u dont even know me u dumb nub. Calling someone a scammer becuz he is in party with cesoir ok then ur a scammer what a fucking newb go kill ur self XD

I agree with most of those names but not ThiZZ... The fact that he helps just about everyone with bosses does not make him a scammer... Just a helping guy that likes to see bosses go down and see what they drop.

jeremyjja

I agree with most of those names but not ThiZZ... The fact that he helps just about everyone with bosses does not make him a scammer... Just a helping guy that likes to see bosses go down and see what they drop.[/b]
    thank you alucard i cant belive this guy what is his in game name does any body know?

simple

peruvians are the shit ^^ <3

melli

im ingame is Fard and removed u from list ya no reason for it

and zarotan u need to go koxp if this alucard is u

jeremyjja

im ingame is Fard and removed u from list ya no reason for it[/b]
    yea well u better edit ur stupid fucking post about me on it i aint no scammer u stupid fuck

melli

jeremyjja

[/b]
    does it look like he is koxping u fucking newb ?? u gotta stop these accusations ur so dumb are u a fucking kid?? 12 years old? u aint got nothing better to do he aint koxping u dumb nub the person who was koxping got kicked out so stfu and stay on ur scammers topic u no life peace of shit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast