Scammr on olympia

This is a discussion on Scammr on olympia within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Ok i would like to tell all olympia got a new scammer. His name aqualish,n1nca, saplex, and NOW STORHAWK.. I ...
Page: 1

kob

Ok i would like to tell all olympia got a new scammer. His name aqualish,n1nca, saplex, and NOW STORHAWK..

I bought that mage (storhawk in cypher with in game coin ofc, than i sold it to aqualish(aka daniel)). he payed 21gb but he promised more, and he said he ll pay the rest today. i knew him for ages so i said ok but he showed his true face now. After that he scamed me with lots of gbs he went to cz and started to np transfer with his chars to complete his pk quest...

PLS BANN HIM

HIS MSN :[email protected]

He think np transfer isnt bannable..

So BE CAREFULL GUYS!! HE LL SELL HIS PRIEST ..

sorry for my english its my 3rd language.

Maybe its the wrong section BUT i cant make new topic in the hell of shame topic

Ok i would like to tell all olympia got a new scammer. His name aqualish,n1nca, saplex, and NOW STORHAWK..

I bought that mage (storhawk in cypher with in game coin ofc, than i sold it to aqualish(aka daniel)). he payed 21gb but he promised more, and he said he ll pay the rest today. i knew him for ages so i said ok but he showed his true face now. After that he scamed me with lots of gbs he went to cz and started to np transfer with his chars to complete his pk quest...

PLS BANN HIM

HIS MSN :[email protected]

He think np transfer isnt bannable..

So BE CAREFULL GUYS!! HE LL SELL HIS PRIEST ..

sorry for my english its my 3rd language.
    Maybe its the wrong section BUT i cant make new topic in the hell of shame topic[/b]
    his friend sinmastercrateox is a SCAMMER ALSO if someone knows him in game please let me know..he asked for a weapon to lvl his dlw so i let him borrow a exeptional ii8 and all of the suddon hiss "brother" iss playing the account and then when he does come on he said he "accidently sold it". heard alot of good things about this kid so i tried to help him out...

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

his friend sinmastercrateox is a SCAMMER ALSO if someone knows him in game please let me know..he asked for a weapon to lvl his dlw so i let him borrow a exeptional ii8 and all of the suddon hiss "brother" iss playing the account and then when he does come on he said he "accidently sold it". heard alot of good things about this kid so i tried to help him out...[/b]
    scammed huge b4 and still trusting people? cmon dogmas.

scammed huge b4 and still trusting people? cmon dogmas.[/b]
    too big of a heart i guess